customer service reps

TahoeLady

customer service reps

Post by TahoeLady » 3 years ago

i have called Shoplc at least 5 times regarding a purchase i made on a turquoise bracelet which was delivered to my cluster mailbox. It was not put into my box but put into another box. These people kept it. I told ShopLC i would not pay for it and that they should credit my act. Shoplc does not insure any pkgs. The response was to call the police. REALLY. So i have stopped payment with my credit card. A CS supervisor called me and i was not home. She has never called back and I have tried to reach her 4 times. This bracelet was not this expensive but I wanted it. I purchase lots of jewelry from ShopLC and I feel it is not my problem since I did not get it.
9 x

Jace

Re: customer service reps

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
That might be considered " postal fraud".
Do you know for sure neighbor got yours?
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

TahoeLady wrote:
3 years ago
i have called Shoplc at least 5 times regarding a purchase i made on a turquoise bracelet which was delivered to my cluster mailbox. It was not put into my box but put into another box. These people kept it. I told ShopLC i would not pay for it and that they should credit my act. Shoplc does not insure any pkgs. The response was to call the police. REALLY. So i have stopped payment with my credit card. A CS supervisor called me and i was not home. She has never called back and I have tried to reach her 4 times. This bracelet was not this expensive but I wanted it. I purchase lots of jewelry from ShopLC and I feel it is not my problem since I did not get it.
Good Afternoon, TahoeLady!

I am sorry to hear that! The Moderator Team and I would be happy to look into this for you and get this mattered resolved. If you would, please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order number and details regarding the order so that we can further assist with this issue. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
1 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 3 years ago

TahoeLady wrote:
3 years ago
@TahoeLady

So sorry to hear your package was stolen. It is a good idea to bring the police into it. If you know who took the package, the police will go talk with them, at the very least. Wouldn't it be funny if the criminal was wearing your bracelet when the officer showed up? Be sure to print a picture of the bracelet for the officer. Who knows; it might show up in your box later?

Please keep notes of your calls to ShopLC, (dates, times, who you spoke to & what was said), just in case the officer needs the info, or you need it for future contacts with ShopLC.

If you live in a house, then you might be able to claim a loss on your homeowners policy, but if the value is too low, then it might not be worth having your rates increased by filing the claim.

I would also definitely file a complaint with the Postmaster General, if the USPS was involved in the delivery. This was obviously a mistake on the part of the deliveryman, and sometimes they are the actual thieves! The Postmaster needs to know this sort of thing is happening! Especially if they have a crooked mailman! Stealing mail is a Federal crime; not just a felony (if value is over $400).

I taped a note to the front of my mailbox, asking the mailman to please put packages onto my porch (which is covered by my cctv cameras). I also have made sure to get to know my mailman, and always share a kind word. They get very bored driving to mailboxes all day!

It is a good thing to pay for purchases with a credit card, not a debit card, just for the purchase protection. I think that "not getting the item" qualifies! I use PayPal for the protection! I also don't want any mistakes occuring with money taken from my account "by accident". I don't have any to spare on "accidents"!

Best wishes! Hope you can find another bracelet you like; maybe on the Rising Auctions? Maybe even for a lower price!
2 x