Wednesday (7/29) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Wednesday (7/29) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Wednesday 🏵🌼🏵

3:45 am cst
🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵

If you are crawling towards the finish line of what has been a hectic week and you're thinking the weekend is just a figment of your imagination, have a big mug of coffee and let's try to bring Friday into focus.....

{SIGH} IDK 🤔 let's have another cuppa , slap a smile on our faces so we can get over the Wednesday hump and slide on in to Friday 😀

☕ [clink]☕

I needed to go to the store yesterday and thought I found good hand sanitizer...I WAS WRONG !! After long discussions with both OSOTT and JQ , it was determined that the product I purchased was on FDA recall list....just under slightly different name !!!! And although didn't contain the methanol, it did contain, TRIETHANOLAMINE, still NOT GOOD. !! Product is called BeSafe ( Mods please allow product name to be posted) FDA recall list is growing !!!!! Please be careful READ LABELS

sweet kitten TV early today !! They were laying by door about 10pm last night all piled up and sleeping. 💞😻💞 and it's about 3:40 am now and they've eaten and played themselves back to sleep !!

Well....I'm still looking for bargins so I'm going 'window shopping' and check my wishlist 🤞 hope EVERYONE has a Wonderful Wednesday !!(Dont worry....Friday IS just around the corner)

💃💃💃💃

Butt Wiggles ladies

💞💞(((HUGS))) -GYPSY
9 x

CJM

Re: Wednesday (7/29) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Good morning Gypsy! Thanks for posting the reminder about the sanitizers. Yes the list is getting really long. Best bet is soap and water! I’m glad you and fur babies are safe from the big bad hurricane! Love to all my friends on the forum. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend! I’m like you just window shopping. I’ve seen a few things I would like to buy but still no COUPONS 😞
8 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

"It does not matter how slowly you go,
So long as you don't stop".
------------Confucus
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy try SLC's Sunset CBD w/aloe Vera. It's marked down to $8.99, from a whopping $19.99! I bought it at the beginning of the rush to get all these essential products. Figured it was so high because of the CBD, though it's probably not a very effective dose. With the aloe Vera it is soothing to hands that have been washed til the skin is coming off! My friends like it too. I'm going to get more at this price.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Thank you, Gypsy for mention about the toxic ingredient on the sanitizer I have several sanitizers from different brands. The Mods should allow to post the product. I’m glad the kitties visited you. Great Wednesday Coffee post.
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

Regarding the Sunset sanitizer being sold here--Yes, it is OK. 70% alcohol, which is optimum, and the aloe vera should keep it from drying out your hands. I've even heard it smells better than most. But you are right about the CBD. It is 150. To be effective CBD should be 500. If they left that out, it might be even more reasonable in price. Just sayin'.

Just so you all know- Triethanolamine is used in a lot of products including cosmetics like foundation in tiny tiny tiny -did I mention tiny?- amounts to keep the components from separating. Even in these amounts it can cause some people's eyes to water, rashes and even blisters if you are very sensitive. It is also a suspected immune system toxicant. And a respiratory allergen If it is being used in any amount sufficient to be an effective sanitizer-- it would be a hard no for me. If the percentage is not listed I would stay away from it for safety reasons. Better safe than sorry.

I am assuming you aready know to stay away from any product that has Methanol in it.

Be safe my friends!
8 x

Jace

Reiterating...What JQ..has said...Be safe..

And Be Careful!!

Just read there ARE 87 sanitizers that are toxic.
FDA website has info.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update

Confirmed Cases = 5,809...Deaths = 1,564

9 deaths today. These numbers need to go down. Death by a thousand cuts.
1 x

Jace

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud."
--------------Maya Angelou
1 x