Check your order history...

Amy

Check your order history...

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hello everyone! I was checking my orders & there were several items on my list that I never purchased. I’m trying to cancel them. If it says invoiced it won’t let me do anything, so I have to keep checking. There is a perfume order that was put on my list from July 23. No idea how it got there, it still says invoiced. This problem is new.

For newbies, click on your name at the top of the page where it says hello. The drop down list will show “order history” & you can see all your purchases or some things you’re waiting for. It’s usually correct, til now. So just periodically check. Have a great afternoon!
10 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Check your order history...

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Please contact me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your account and order information so that we may help you find a resolution.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Hello, I try to check my order history everyday before I quit for the night. I use a tablet and find that I can accidentally hit the Fastbuy button when scrolling up and down the pages. Or you can also disable that button to prevent this happening.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Thanks Amy will take a look.🍀
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Thank you Anniebelle. I will be more careful & pay attention to what I’m doing. I hope they haven’t billed me for the $60 perfume I can’t smell first. I’m sure it’s very nice but I can’t do the price.
3 x