Upset!

Gem Lover

Upset!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

So I had a pair of 1 1/2" white zircon hoops that I purchased from here and loved them and also a white zircon cuff bracelet and I lost a stone in both, I did not wear them for about 6 months and finally got around to bringing them to the jewelers to have them repaired, he had them for around two weeks because he had to order the zircon. I get them back and I wore them for the first time since I got them back to grandparents day at school and lost one of my earrings, I am so upset. I checked here and they did not have anymore so I did find some on another shopping network, when I get them I will take them to the jewelers to have him check all the prongs ect... before wearing them and make sure the clasp is also working correctly.
5 x

RS

Re: Upset!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
So I had a pair of 1 1/2" white zircon hoops that I purchased from here and loved them and also a white zircon cuff bracelet and I lost a stone in both, I did not wear them for about 6 months and finally got around to bringing them to the jewelers to have them repaired, he had them for around two weeks because he had to order the zircon. I get them back and I wore them for the first time since I got them back to grandparents day at school and lost one of my earrings, I am so upset. I checked here and they did not have anymore so I did find some on another shopping network, when I get them I will take them to the jewelers to have him check all the prongs ect... before wearing them and make sure the clasp is also working correctly.
Ohhh how heartbreaking! I’m so sorry...😢

I have lost stones in two of my SLC items in the past two days. I will not bother to get them fixed and it’s too late to return. I’ve had them for quite a while but it was only the second time wearing them.
That doesn’t count the items I received with missing or damaged stones!
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Thank you RS, We would think they would check the prongs after they are made and make sure the stones are secure before shipping them out from the factory, they should also be checking the clasp on earrings and bracelets. I know that after wear and tear at some point I may need to take a trip to the jewelers for repairs but not after only wearing an item a couple of times.
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you RS, We would think they would check the prongs after they are made and make sure the stones are secure before shipping them out from the factory, they should also be checking the clasp on earrings and bracelets. I know that after wear and tear at some point I may need to take a trip to the jewelers for repairs but not after only wearing an item a couple of times.
Too many things break on first wear!!! Fire opal bracelet stone feel off and why they’re put one on top of clasp anyway!!!!
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
H ave you bought any JFransis studs? I take the soft rubber backs and cut the disks off and use the little piece that’s left to slide on the post of the hoops before I clasp!!! No lost hoops!!! My ruby hoops are 10cts Very heavy
3 x

JJ

Post by JJ » 4 years ago

I use to buy and resale their jewelry until too many issues occurred. It was embarrassing to me to create such hype on the quality of their jewelry then have stones fall out or links to bracelets break. There is no quality control. I use to believe in LC. Not too sure now.
2 x