Thursday (7/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Thursday (7/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning ! Ready for a Tremendous Thursday !
🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸
3:05 am cst

I always try to encourage you think and encourage you to consider your choices....

Even small shifts can cause powerful change in things around you. We all face FEAR it's how we do it that matters. We can Forget Everything And Run or....
we can Face Everything And Rise....

The choice is yours alone !!
🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞🌸🐞

While we ponder that, let's make some stuff !!!!

Make coffee 🥰🥰
☕[clink]☕

Make a ruckus - Make a difference - Make a memory - Make time for family and friends and most importantly....Make time for yourself !!! You must !
If you don't make time for YOU who will make the other things happen ????

Come on in and join me with a cyber ☕ 😊 I've got "busy" work to do around the house today. Need to visit my brother ,but I'm going to wait till I'm sure all roads are passable. Also starting to see the monster 🦟 mosquitoes 😳

Kittens and Sissy are sleeping.
Twice now I've gotten Sissy to at least get close enough to smell my hand and fingers and the kittens are watching closely 😻 they know I'm the lady with food and they perk right up when they see the bowl I'm carrying 😻😻😻 fingers crossed that I can get the little ones at least 😊

little bit of window shopping while its quiet time. I did check out the RA's the other day. Accidentally won a ring 😳 didn't even realize it till afterwards. My thumb must of hit the 'bid' button when I scrolled around. A Very Big,"I'm SO SORRY" to the person who I accidentally took it from ☹ it really wasn't on purpose.

Hope everyone enjoys their day ( I'm staying away from RA today)

To Dance is to tell a story....surely your story isn't done ......💃💃💃💃

💞💞(((HUGS))) -Gypsy
9 x

Jace

Re: Thursday (7/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

"We are our choices".
-------Jean Paul Satre
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Quick Milo update. Very frisky this morning, running amok. Just wanted to tell everyone it is very difficult to get out a firm NO! When I'm giggling!! Teeth are winning!
9 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Gypsy
And all the Tribes,

@Gypsy You cheered me up. Things around here are stressful, but a little clumsy swirl with a strong ☕️ Did the trick.
I sent a post to the mods, complaining of the changing prices every couple days. Who wants to buy, when the next day the price is lower or higher. Seems when an item is hard to sell, they increase the price. Makes no business sense.
As far as Sissy barely letting you get close to her, my son says some of his cats took over a year to warm up enough to let him pet them. Its a inborn fear in ferrel cats. They trust no one. Thats how they manage to survive. You see in the severe weather, sissy found a safe place for her babies. The babies will probably soon let you pet them, since they have only had a positive experience with you, and are more trusting then the mom who probably has some negative experience with humans.

Stay safe❤️❤️Hugs
9 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Quick Milo update. Very frisky this morning, running amok. Just wanted to tell everyone it is very difficult to get out a firm NO! When I'm giggling!! Teeth are winning!
Awww, to be Milo! No bills to pay, no worries about COVID. Just a kitten with thoughts of playing, exploring, eating and sleeping! Ahh to be him!
9 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

Sweet Milo 🥰 I seriously wouldn't worry about your kitten !!! He'll only be a kitten for a little while, he will grow out of his little bites 😻😻 - Gypsy
9 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Jace

I believe your quote is from Monsieur Sartre. Plus de chance la prochaine fois!
5 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Hi @Gypsy
And all the Tribes,

@Gypsy You cheered me up. Things around here are stressful, but a little clumsy swirl with a strong ☕️ Did the trick.
I sent a post to the mods, complaining of the changing prices every couple days. Who wants to buy, when the next day the price is lower or higher. Seems when an item is hard to sell, they increase the price. Makes no business sense.
As far as Sissy barely letting you get close to her, my son says some of his cats took over a year to warm up enough to let him pet them. Its a inborn fear in ferrel cats. They trust no one. Thats how they manage to survive. You see in the severe weather, sissy found a safe place for her babies. The babies will probably soon let you pet them, since they have only had a positive experience with you, and are more trusting then the mom who probably has some negative experience with humans.

Stay safe❤️❤️Hugs
@Vicky

Hi. 🥰 glad to "see" you !!! Hope all is well ! Miss chatting with you . Yes, Sissy is still nervous and so are the kittens but I've got my fingers crossed. If I could just get hold of them they'd settle and want to cuddle !!! Stay well and safe (((HUGS))) 💞 -Gypsy
6 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Oui! Oui! Mademoiselle JQ.

(Not listed as such...or would have included)
Excusez-moi!
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Certainement petit. (You do know we are breaking the rules by speaking French, no?)
3 x