Friday (7/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday (7/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Hello Friday 🤗

Let's let our passions rule the morning !!

💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾
3:25 am cst

We know, but don't always accept, that no matter how profound and truthful the words you speak are, some people will never hear you. And no, it doesn't help if you yell.

I figured Coffee could be our morning Happy Hour ☕🍩☕ 😍 and the first round is on ME !!!!!

Enjoy ! ☕[clink]☕

I made some toast before I started this post {SIGH} apparently the dial got turned again 😳 and I burnt my toast, ☹ WHY, for the love of jelly, is there a 'burn to crisp' setting on a toaster to begin with !! Does anyone eat thier toast this way ????
And if you do......

Can I come and talk to you a minute 😂😂😂😂😂
(Sorry I thought it was funny 😊)

I had good intentions yesterday, but ended up being a lazy Gypsy !! I was going to get ALL my housework done, instead I read a book and then chatted the afternoon away 😄 lots of fun, but I didn't get finished and I really do need to dust !

I did receive the D24k eye cream that I ordered from SLC, I've only been using for four or five days so no differences yet. I'm going to give it a full 30 days and see if I see any improvement, especially with dark circles and eye puffiness.
I also had missed out several times on the Tigers Eye 60" endless beaded necklace, but finally found and was excited to purchase. Rec'd the Tigers Eye yesterday. And although it is VERY PRETTY and I do like it, I was disappointed and surprised at how small the Tigers Eye beads were. In my minds eye , the beads were larger.
I also purchased the cute kitty cat eyeglasses case and that, I do LOVE ! It's not only cute, its large enough to hold my sunglasses or my cheaters. And it is made well.

Full house of kitties yesterday, even a few adults in the afternoon 😻 but none this morning. I do like it when they come and play and the curl up and sleep 😊 can't help but worry when I don't see them.

Ladies & Gentlemen, let's do what we need to find our Happy Dance !! I promise it WILL make you Happy !
💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Friday (7/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Hello Friday 🤗

💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾

We know, but don't always accept, that no matter how profound and truthful the words you speak are, some people will never hear you. And no, it doesn't help if you yell.

I figured Coffee could be our morning Happy Hour ☕🍩☕ 😍 and the first round is on ME !!!!!

Enjoy ! ☕[clink]☕

I made some toast before I started this post {SIGH} apparently the dial got turned again 😳 and I burnt my toast, ☹ WHY, for the love of jelly, is there a 'burn to crisp' setting on a toaster to begin with !! Does anyone eat thier toast this way ????
And if you do......

I had good intentions yesterday, but ended up being a lazy Gypsy !! I was going to get ALL my housework done, instead I read a book and then chatted the afternoon away 😄 lots of fun, but I didn't get finished and I really do need to dust !

I did receive the D24k eye cream that I ordered from SLC, I've only been using for four or five days so no differences yet. I'm going to give it a full 30 days and see if I see any improvement, especially with dark circles and eye puffiness.
I also had missed out several times on the Tigers Eye 60" endless beaded necklace, but finally found and was excited to purchase. Rec'd the Tigers Eye yesterday. And although it is VERY PRETTY and I do like it, I was disappointed and surprised at how small the Tigers Eye beads were. In my minds eye , the beads were larger.
I also purchased the cute kitty cat eyeglasses case and that, I do LOVE ! It's not only cute, its large enough to hold my sunglasses or my cheaters. And it is made well.

Full house of kitties yesterday, even a few adults in the afternoon 😻 but none this morning. I do like it when they come and play and the curl up and sleep 😊 can't help but worry when I don't see them.

Ladies & Gentlemen, let's do what we need to find our Happy Dance !! I promise it WILL make you Happy !
💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy

@Gypsy I dusted once. It came back! Never fell for that again!
10 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Hello Friday 🤗

💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾

Enjoy ! ☕[clink]☕

And if you do......

💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Hilarious - thanks for the laugh -Gypsy
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy, I love some what burnt toast, but not where I have to scrape it off like ( Lucy Ricardo ). On that famous show 🥴. Swept once yesterday half hr. Later the labs hair was back!!! My daughter will come home someday and her dogs WILL BE BALD. 🙀. The cats won’t know who or what they are!!! Great day
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Hello Friday 🤗

💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾

Enjoy ! ☕[clink]☕

And if you do......

💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Hello Friday 🤗

💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾

Enjoy ! ☕[clink]☕

And if you do......

💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy

@Gypsy
TGIF!!!
No one...and I mean no one can word a post as well as you Gypsy!
Burnt toast should never be an option on any toaster! Your reference?.....LOL funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry you were disappointed with size of tigers eye beads on necklace. Glad SLC delivered joy with the kiity cat eye glasses case😻
9 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 3 years ago

@Gypsy

"We know, but don't always accept, that no matter how profound and truthful the words you speak are, some people will never hear you. And no, it doesn't help if you yell."

You are soooo right! Some people just can't learn their place!

Hayhaypaula
1 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Hello Friday 🤗

💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾💐🌾

Enjoy ! ☕[clink]☕

And if you do......

💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy

@Gypsy
TGIF!!!
No one...and I mean no one can word a post as well as you Gypsy!
Burnt toast should never be an option on any toaster! Your reference?.....LOL funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry you were disappointed with size of tigers eye beads on necklace. Glad SLC delivered joy with the kiity cat eye glasses case😻

@Blossom

Thank you !!! 💞💞💞 -Gypsy
7 x

Gypsy

Hayhaypaula wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy

"We know, but don't always accept, that no matter how profound and truthful the words you speak are, some people will never hear you. And no, it doesn't help if you yell."

Hayhaypaula
Thier Place ??? 😡😡😡 that is NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING AT ALL -GYPSY
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy

Hayhaypaula
"Learn their place?" Still living in the Jim Crow years are you?

#sad #misinterpretedGypsy
8 x