Lifestyle day...

RS

Lifestyle day...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Iโ€™m going to miss it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Going to Oregon tomorrow to pick up husbands OTHER new guitar, see daughter and take her to lunch. (Also give her a grocery GC and probably some money too). By the time we get home it will most likely be over.

Oh well. Let me know what I missed and if anything was good!
3 x

Hollie

Re: Lifestyle day...

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Have fun! We did a day trip yesterday and got home at almost 1am.
I am exhausted today.
Tomorrows programming looks weird to me. It doesn't really seem like a lifestyle show by reading the very little that's there.
I'm really getting aggravated with the Program Guide issue.
Why are they refusing to list the products? This is ridiculous already! There's no joy in this. ๐Ÿ˜”
----sorry. Had to vent a bit. I hate changes and really hate bad changes.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Have fun! We did a day trip yesterday and got home at almost 1am.
I am exhausted today.
Tomorrows programming looks weird to me. It doesn't really seem like a lifestyle show by reading the very little that's there.
I'm really getting aggravated with the Program Guide issue.
Why are they refusing to list the products? This is ridiculous already! There's no joy in this. ๐Ÿ˜”
----sorry. Had to vent a bit. I hate changes and really hate bad changes.
I checked the guide earlier and can definitely do without hours of Opatra or more Sankom. I like to see fun stuff like some new accessory items!
As far as them not showing items on the guide...that aggravates me as well! It would help to decide when I can or want to tune in. Believe it or not I am not here all day. I often have it on in the background but not really paying attention to it.

Oh...and TY, we will have fun! Daughter called me and has asked me to help her make some food and decorate for a Halloween party she is having. This is her first real party and she just recently moved into a cute little house. She wants Momโ€™s expertise with party planning LOL!
4 x

Hollie

Lol. The other day I was switching channels back and forth while doing my chores and every single time SLC came on, it was the Sankom. :!:
Tomorrow it'll be like non stop Opatra.
If they don't publish the darned Program Guide soon, I'm just going to take a pass on tomorrow. Like you said, We have other things to do. ๐ŸŒ„
3 x

Hollie

4 years ago
Lol. The other day I was switching channels back and forth while doing my chores and every single time SLC came on, it was the Sankom. :!:
If they don't publish the darned Program Guide soon, I'm just going to take a pass on tomorrow. Like you said, We have other things to do. ๐ŸŒ„
Funny you should mention Halloween! ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฌ ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ that's exactly what I need to finish up! The graveyard is done, just need to get some lights and goblins up and the pumpkin guy that gets run over by the scary old truck. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I need more hay.
Have fun decorating! ๐Ÿ‘ป
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
Funny you should mention Halloween! ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฌ ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ that's exactly what I need to finish up! The graveyard is done, just need to get some lights and goblins up and the pumpkin guy that gets run over by the scary old truck. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I need more hay.
Have fun decorating! ๐Ÿ‘ป
You too! Husband and I will be doing ours this weekend. We bought that animated rocking chair witch from Home Depot...itโ€™s really cool! I have this big urn that I am painting with stone spray and on that the jack-o-lantern will sit. Behind all that will be a fog machine. We have a big/tall covered porch so it will all go there! We also do a graveyard in the lawn. I may make another lighted Boris the Spider and hang him from the porch archway.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am also so tired of Sankom and Opatra, when ever they are on I go to Evine, HSN or JTV. I hate that they no longer have items on the guide and I bet it is because if there is a coupon code they do not want us looking at what is coming and use the coupon on it when they sell it for more on the air. I am busy and usually only watch at night or if I am on a break during the day so I like to see what is coming up.
4 x