Saturday (8/1) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Saturday (8/1) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Saturday

Hurry...hurry...hurry...

3:40.am cst

If we are always in a hurry racing toward the next moment in our lives, what happens to the 'right now' moment we are in ? Be patient. Let time be ⏳

And right now, its time for Coffee & Friends 💞
Let's enjoy our coffee and enjoy the ordinary beauty of the day. I'm striving to be as happy as bubbles on a summer afternoon ! Join me 😊 ☕[clink]☕
And you know I have calorie free cyber treats 🍩😋🥯to enjoy with our cuppa 😁 YUMMY 😋

How are YOU spending this Saturday....are you shopping on the website or playing on the RA's.
Maybe you're like me and 'just looking' 👀right now.
I do have an order on it's way. Something I've never owned before and I'm anxious to see if the "item" lives up to the different reviews I've read and what friends have said. Are you curious ????? 😉

Little ones Sawyer and Sailor are here enjoying breakfast. Yesterday for Furry friends Friday I sent in a picture of Sissy and kittens, but it didnt make the cut. ☹ was trying to let you see how sweet and cute they are and I sent it as 'Gypsy' hoping you guys would hear the names and maybe catch your attention. Maybe next Friday 😊

I realize that there are always going to be some that will only understand my words from the different level of perception that they live in. That's fine. "You can study me as much as you like. But don't make assumptions, you don't know me"

Shhhh🤫 its quiet time. But I'm not letting anything spoil my Butt Wiggle this morning & I hope you do the same 🧡
💃🧡💃🧡💃🧡

💞💞💞(((HUGS))) - Gypsy
10 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Saturday (8/1) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Good Morning Saturday

Hurry...hurry...hurry...

If we are always in a hurry racing toward the next moment in our lives, what happens to the 'right now' moment we are in ? Be patient. Let time be ⏳

Let's enjoy our coffee and enjoy the ordinary beauty of the day. I'm striving to be as happy as bubbles on a summer afternoon ! Join me 😊 ☕[clink]☕
And you know I have calorie free cyber treats 🍩😋🥯to enjoy with our cuppa 😁 YUMMY 😋

How are YOU spending this Saturday....are you shopping on the website or playing on the RA's.
I do have an order on it's way. Something I've never owned before and I'm anxious to see if the "item" lives up to the different reviews I've read and what friends have said. Are you curious ????? 😉

Little ones Sawyer and Sailor are here enjoying breakfast. Yesterday for Furry friends Friday I sent in a picture of Sissy and kittens, but it didnt make the cut. ☹ was trying to let you see how sweet and cute they are and I sent it as 'Gypsy' hoping you guys would hear the names and maybe catch your attention. Maybe next Friday 😊

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: I realize that there are always going to be some that will only understand my words from the different level of perception that they live in. That's fine. "You can study me as much as you like. But don't make assumptions, you don't know me"

Shhhh🤫 its quiet time. But I'm not letting anything spoil my Butt Wiggle this morning & I hope you do the same 🧡
💃🧡💃🧡💃🧡

💞💞💞(((HUGS))) - Gypsy

Great coffee post!!! What I highlighted in color above - is so true and the assumptions are out of this world! I fortunately DO know you and you are the kindest, most genuine people I know. You are insightful and fun! I love you very much and you make me butt wiggle when I didn't want to! <3
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy I don't think they did Furry Friends Friday. I was hanging out with the show on, maybe a movie too? My mind was in a bad place yesterday, lots of excitement here. We have another case of Covid19 here where I live, so we are now in quarantine again. We were told the Governor had changed the mandates, making it now for 28 days, complete lockdown, nobody in or out. Clarification with the Health Dept brought it down to 14 days. Thank God I have a little playmate!!!
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Good morning Gypsy,
great morning message and thank you for
the hot cuppa coffee. mmmmm
I would love to scoop up a little kitten and
cuddle.
I don't want to hurry, hurry, hurry thru this
month of August.
Can't believe .... it's the 1st of August already?!
There is also a full moon rising and it's beautiful.
The most widely recognized myth is that many
believe that the full moon could make us crazy.
Coined from the term 'lunar' the word 'lunatic'
denotes the idea that someone is "Moonstruck" or
acting insane. Cray, cray isn't it?? :P

Our little garden is on, still hoping that I can visit
a farmers market soon for more local veggies, some
of the school kids have reported back for football
camps, will school even start?? We have the Dog Days
of Summer to get thru this month and no public pools
are open to go to cool off. Sure have gotten a whole
lotta staying at home time this Summer.
I shall not let anything spoil my butt wiggle for August!!
hahaha :lol:
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy something Opatra?!?!?!
1 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Good Morning Saturday

Hurry...hurry...hurry...

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: I realize that there are always going to be some that will only understand my words from the different level of perception that they live in. That's fine. "You can study me as much as you like. But don't make assumptions, you don't know me"

💃🧡💃🧡💃🧡

💞💞💞(((HUGS))) - Gypsy

Great coffee post!!! What I highlighted in color above - is so true and the assumptions are out of this world! I fortunately DO know you and you are the kindest, most genuine people I know. You are insightful and fun! I love you very much and you make me butt wiggle when I didn't want to! <3

@OSOTT

Thank you ! You are a WONDERFUL FRIEND !!! 💞💞💞-Gypsy
8 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy I don't think they did Furry Friends Friday. I was hanging out with the show on, maybe a movie too? My mind was in a bad place yesterday, lots of excitement here. We have another case of Covid19 here where I live, so we are now in quarantine again. We were told the Governor had changed the mandates, making it now for 28 days, complete lockdown, nobody in or out. Clarification with the Health Dept brought it down to 14 days. Thank God I have a little playmate!!!
Becky was on solo and she was doing furry friends Friday from 2am to 6.am and that was when I sent the pictures in 😊 - Gypsy
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Give Milo as snuggle for me! God is Good!
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Yesterday on Fridays coffee thread or the letters TGIF that reference to. Can’t figure it out 🥴. Thanks anyone
1 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy something Opatra?!?!?!
No....nothing opatra 😊 -Gypsy
3 x