Home Page Not Showing 'Community'

Lulu

Home Page Not Showing 'Community'

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

The home page no longer shows Community. In fact, I can't find a reference to it anywhere on the site. I'm using Firefox - is this the problem? If I didn't have it bookmarked, I wouldn't know it was here.
1 x

RoxiJade

Re: Home Page Not Showing 'Community'

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

I don't know, since I just find it from the Live TV page on my MacBook. I didn't know you could find it any other place.
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
The home page no longer shows Community. In fact, I can't find a reference to it anywhere on the site. I'm using Firefox - is this the problem? If I didn't have it bookmarked, I wouldn't know it was here.
Good Afternoon, Lulu!

Thank you for your message! We are so sorry to hear this! Currently, the 'Community Forum' link does appear on the homepage for us when viewing under Firefox, as well as Google Chrome. If possible, may you provide details about the type of device, as well as the type of browser (or version of it) that you are using when accessing the site and/or forum?
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Well that is odd because I'm on Google Chrome and it shows just fine. :shock:
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
Good Afternoon, Lulu!

Thank you for your message! We are so sorry to hear this! Currently, the 'Community Forum' link does appear on the homepage for us when viewing under Firefox, as well as Google Chrome. If possible, may you provide details about the type of device, as well as the type of browser (or version of it) that you are using when accessing the site and/or forum?
HP laptop Windows 7, Firefox 79.
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
Good Afternoon, Lulu!

HP laptop Windows 7, Firefox 79.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for letting us know. We have shared this with the web team so see what may be going on here. If we get an update, we will be sure to share with you.
2 x