Norelle perfume

RoxiJade

Norelle perfume

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Got my Norelle Blushing perfume yesterday and love it. Back in 1974, I was given a bottle of the original fragrance Norelle perfume, and loved it SO MUCH! I will be watching on the 22nd for the next Norelle fragrance auction. Anyone else planning to watch? The only thing I like better than good perfume is jewelry. Funny, but especially during these isolating times we are experiencing, it's the little things that can really cheer a person up. I can sit in my house wearing jewelry and smelling fancy!
8 x

CJM

Re: Norelle perfume

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

My two favorite things: perfume and jewelry! Except of course music! I’ve never tried Norelle. Is it sweet or spicy or citrus?
7 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
My two favorite things: perfume and jewelry! Except of course music! I’ve never tried Norelle. Is it sweet or spicy or citrus?
It's an intense floral with chypre basenotes, like oakmoss and cedar. I used to love it, but haven't had a bottle in a long time. I'm curious to try it again to see if they reformulated it at all.
6 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
The Blushing is a lighter, more floral scent than the original, but not overly sweet. I can easily see it as an every day fragrance. I don't detect any spice, but perhaps a light touch of citrus. I think they have a list of the top, middle and base notes on the item page, or at least they did on the TV presentation. I seem to remember the original Norelle as being a much more sophisticated and "sexy" fragrance, so I think this version is better for me these days! LOL!
5 x

Flag Day Lady

Post by Flag Day Lady » 3 years ago

What strange days..First love of jewelry..Now Second
love of fragrances...1972, Charlie's nose in my neck..
He says, MY GOD ! YOU SMELL SO * GOOD..! I was wearing ..wait for it NORELL. I don't think I need to say anything else. My two faves are opposite ends of meter...JOY..OPIUM Sugar & Spice..and all that female suff. Hard as nails..squishy like marshmellow
I know ya'll relate..What a week!
3 x