Sunday (8/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (8/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Sunday Morning to Everyone 🌼🌸🌼🌸

3:35am cst

I hope today that your coffee, your patience and your WIFI will all be strong.

If none of this happens, Please don't throw your cup at anyone....you're gonna need it for refills 😁

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

May you look for beauty and find it in ordinary moments. May you laugh often, even if no one else knows why and may your sense of humor, your wonder and your weirdness remind you that you are and always have been worthy of Joy.😊

》》》》》》》》》》》N.Hoffman

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸

Coffees On ☕[clink]☕

Shall we drink our coffee and talk about fun things today?

And don't worry about the calories or additives in our sweet treats 🍩☕🍩☕ . I used to worry and try to eat alot of "natural" foods....then I read that statistically most people die of from "natural" causes 😳 PLEASE pass those donuts, I'll take an extra long walk today 😊

Have you ever wondered why......

People will say, "I feel great....slept like a baby" 👼 when most babies wake up every two hours.

And why was it that the Professor on Gilligan's Island,
could make a radio out of a coconut, but couldn't patch a hole in a boat 🛥 🤔 and why did Ginger only bring evening gowns on a boat ride !

Kittens are just too sweet and sat and listened to me talk to them earlier but wouldn't get close. I think they sense a trick 🙀 😸 if I could convince Sissy to let me pet her I'll bet the little ones would follow 🥰 I won't give up.

Relax today ! It felt like a long week and short weekend ! But I'm still getting my HAPPY DANCE on !!!
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
11 x

Harlequin

Re: Sunday (8/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy, loved your post today on coffee thread. I always wondered as a kid why she only had formal dresses and no regular clothes, I love that show and still watch it to this day. Have a great day everyone😊. Someone needs to put the Sunday morning coffee post On the front page why is it on the second page?
8 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Good Sunday Morning to Everyone 🌼🌸🌼🌸

3:35am cst

I hope today that your coffee, your patience and your WIFI will all be strong.

If none of this happens, Please don't throw your cup at anyone....you're gonna need it for refills 😁

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

May you look for beauty and find it in ordinary moments. May you laugh often, even if no one else knows why and may your sense of humor, your wonder and your weirdness remind you that you are and always have been worthy of Joy.😊

》》》》》》》》》》》N.Hoffman

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸

Coffees On ☕[clink]☕

Shall we drink our coffee and talk about fun things today?

And don't worry about the calories or additives in our sweet treats 🍩☕🍩☕ . I used to worry and try to eat alot of "natural" foods....then I read that statistically most people die of from "natural" causes 😳 PLEASE pass those donuts, I'll take an extra long walk today 😊

Have you ever wondered why......

People will say, "I feel great....slept like a baby" 👼 when most babies wake up every two hours.

And why was it that the Professor on Gilligan's Island,
could make a radio out of a coconut, but couldn't patch a hole in a boat 🛥 🤔 and why did Ginger only bring evening gowns on a boat ride !

Kittens are just too sweet and sat and listened to me talk to them earlier but wouldn't get close. I think they sense a trick 🙀 😸 if I could convince Sissy to let me pet her I'll bet the little ones would follow 🥰 I won't give up.

Relax today ! It felt like a long week and short weekend ! But I'm still getting my HAPPY DANCE on !!!
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy

Gilligan's Island was always one of my favorite shows! I used to wish I could go there!
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Klunk and Garfield are here eating their breakfast. Garfield hangs up with us while Klunk prefer to spent her time outside after eating.
Great Coffee Sunday post Gypsy. Hopefully, the kittens and Sissy let you pet them.
9 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I always liked the character of Mary Ann on Gilligans's Island. I had a nodding acquaintance with her. She was a local beauty queen. Miss Reno and Miss Nevada. I don't think she had to act much--she just played herself.
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Milo let me sleep in this morning, but woke me nibbling on my toes! I've noticed the bites are getting softer, though NO! Isn't in his vocabulary! I call for him often, but he doesn't respond. Does he know his name, or just being a kitty? A friend suggested I try his foster name, but I didn't want to confuse him!

Anyway, got up to news this morning of more Covid in our community. We are having a lot of mental health problems with all this isolation. I personally haven't been out in public since 1/28. I'm quite short tempered now, having a lot of physical issues. Getting fatter thanks to all the donuts with @Gypsy !!! Need to see my doctor for medicine, looking into a Telehealth appointment.
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Milo let me sleep in this morning, but woke me nibbling on my toes! I've noticed the bites are getting softer, though NO! Isn't in his vocabulary! I call for him often, but he doesn't respond. Does he know his name, or just being a kitty? A friend suggested I try his foster name, but I didn't want to confuse him!

Anyway, got up to news this morning of more Covid in our community. We are having a lot of mental health problems with all this isolation. I personally haven't been out in public since 1/28. I'm quite short tempered now, having a lot of physical issues. Getting fatter thanks to all the donuts with @Gypsy !!! Need to see my doctor for medicine, looking into a Telehealth appointment.
anniebelle- just keep using his name when you talk to or play with him Milo will learn his name 😻😻 when my Saber kitty found us, my late husband and I were convinced he didnt speak English 😂😂😂 We both just kept talking to him and one day he started responding to us ! Little Milo will do the same. Don' t over think it....he's a kitten, he just wants to play, eat , sleep and cuddle -Gypsy
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Annabelle, What State are you in, if you don’t mind me asking? Here in Tennessee we are having a surge in C-19. I only go to Dr. once a month and no where else since first week in March, I will take a drive in country once in a while. Where we live now is 20 to 30 minute drive, hate it. Have a great day 🤗
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

I wonder now if Milo and NO sound too much alike that it might confuse him. No! Milo! He would really have to distinguish his name from NO. Hmmm. Annabelle, I think I would change either his name or the command for NO. If you keep Milo for a name - then change "No" to "Stop."

As he matures, he will learn his name and commands. He is just a baby right now and maybe hasn't developed his brain enough to retain his name and commands yet but he will!! I promise he will!
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
I wonder now if Milo and NO sound too much alike that it might confuse him. No! Milo! He would really have to distinguish his name from NO. Hmmm. Annabelle, I think I would change either his name or the command for NO. If you keep Milo for a name - then change "No" to "Stop."

As he matures, he will learn his name and commands. He is just a baby right now and maybe hasn't developed his brain enough to retain his name and commands yet but he will!! I promise he will!
Very good observation!!! Besides, stop probably comes out my mouth more than no!!! Actually "stop it". Ha! When he latches on! Yes, I know he's just a baby, and growing so fast.k
3 x