1ctw diamond ring

CJM

1ctw diamond ring

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

3614492. This ring comes in white gold or yellow gold. The pictures of these rings are horrible. So is the video. Either that or the diamonds are as bad as they look! I like the look of the ring but the diamonds in the pictures look really included. Which is it? Bad pictures or bad diamonds?
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: 1ctw diamond ring

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
3614492. This ring comes in white gold or yellow gold. The pictures of these rings are horrible. So is the video. Either that or the diamonds are as bad as they look! I like the look of the ring but the diamonds in the pictures look really included. Which is it? Bad pictures or bad diamonds?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I have forwarded your comments to both our jewelry and web teams so they can look into this. I hope you have a wonderful day!
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

All's I can say is I love jewelry and gemstones---But I have never bought diamonds here-(well one exception in blue)--that I was pleased with, so I would say bad pictures AND bad diamonds.
4 x

fluffikitti

Post by fluffikitti » 3 years ago

The diamonds are graded I-3. that's a very low grade and they are likely very included.
4 x