Tuesday (8/4) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Tuesday (8/4) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Everyone 🙂
3:05am cst

Let's welcome the day with a smile. When we choose to see the good intentions in others, we will find the goodness in ourselves

We will all have those days, you know the ones I mean.
The days when we amaze ourselves with our productivity 😃
Then there are those days when we find ourselves looking for our phones while talking on them.🙄

There will be days we will eat salads and get up and go to the gym. 🥬🥕

Other days, we're gonna eat chocolate 🍫🍪 and refuse to put pants on.....

It's called BALANCE 🤗
It's called LIFE !!!!

Coffees On ☕[clink]☕
I hope today you'll join me for a cuppa ☕🙂

Little Summer and Sailor both came to have a bite earlier. And listened as I talked to them , but didn't come close. I think they are as sad as I am.
I saw little Sawyer yesterday when I left to go run my errands. He got hit by a car 😢😢😢😢 I waited and hoped all day yesterday and then this morning hoping and praying that it wasn't Sawyer and that he would be here with the others, thinking maybe it was another kitten that looked like him. But it was Little Sawyer 😢💞🙏💞

I'm going to still ask you to find your Happy Dance. I'm going to go look for mine now 💞😢💞

💔😢💔😢💔(((HUGS))) -Gypsy 😢
12 x

anniebelle

Re: Tuesday (8/4) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

So sorry for little Swayer, tears are welled up. Mom used to say God didn't mean for kitties to be cooped up in the house. I told her God didn't make cars to kill kitties. In the city, they must be inside.
10 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

Oh, Gypsy, I'm so sorry. Sitting here crying and wishing I could give you a hug, or some comforting words. Not very good at that. Just know I'm thinking about you, and sending a big air hug. I'm sincerely sorry for your loss.
12 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Good morning Gypsy and Forum,
No happy dance this morning, maybe later....
I wished that Sawyer had gotten to know a
cuddle from you Gypsy.
Your work is still cut out keeping watch over
Sissy, Summer and Sailor. Are you telling them
that they are good kitties and .... to stay off
of the street?!

i do hope that you are not ever looking for
your phone while you are on it!!! hahaha :lol:

Good Tuesday and good bargain hunting to all.
honey

11 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Oh Gypsy, I’m sorry for your loss 😢. Any animal that someone takes as their own gets so attached to them it’s like your own family. Have you noticed the other cats wondering where he is? Take care
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@anniebelle
@Sam
@honey
@Harlequin

Thank you for caring 💔😢💔 ladies, I am really sad today. I never got to cuddle little Sawyer 😢 and I did explain to Sailor and Summer this morning to stay out of the street and away from the cars. And yes, I do think they are sad to. -Gypsy
11 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Oh @Gypsy
I am sooo sorry for your suffering.
Here I am complaining about trivial things when a fur babys life ended tragically so early. Did you see The Momma since ? Animals mourn the loss of a baby like we do 😥
At least you know that baby Sawyer felt your love during its short life.
I was going to vent how a item was supposed to cost $32.64 after coupon. It showed the $32.64 but after I clicked to buy, the price charged paypal was $46.64. They did this before. I quickly cancelled because calling CS is worthless
Hope god eases your suffering.

Lots of HUGS 🥰🥰vicky
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Oh no! I’m sorry for your loss. Poor little Saywer! He knew that you loved him. The little tyke left paw prints in your heart. Take care, Gypsy! Hugs! 😢
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update

Confirmed Cases = 60,084...Deaths = 1,624

5 persons lost their lives on this date.

Much better than yesterday. The average for the last two days still approaches the toll at the "height" of the outbreak here so... we will see.
3 x