Wednesday (8/5) Coffee & REVIEW ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Wednesday (8/5) Coffee & REVIEW ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Happy Wednesday All

3:15 am cst
Just in case any of you forgot to remind yourselves this morning....

Your butt is perfect
Your smile lights up a room
Your mind is insanely cool
And you are doing an amazing job at Life

If you don't believe me think about this....
There's he🏒🏒 in HELLO - good in GOODBYE - over in LOVER - end in Friend - ex in NEXT - and if in LIFE

ITS COFFEE TIME ☕

Pretty cups and sweet treats are waiting for us to share 😊 busy unplanned errand day again today.

I recieved the order I mentioned a few days ago. 🤔☹ gotta say, only sorta happy and not really WOWED either.
First was my Sukriti purse. # 3539835 It is Very Pretty, roomy love the inside and the shoulder straps are great length.
But I guess I'm used to "buttery soft" leather and this is hard. Not sure yet how well this purse will hold up without cracking. But I'm going to give it a run.

As for the other item. Complete disappointment....I ordered the Polki Diamond Cross Pendant. # 3508519 Can't say if it used to be nice or not....the pendant arrived in four - (Yes 4) pieces. 😡 I've already addressed this issue and requested full refund
I also sent in a picture to SLC so they could see how this pendant arrived. I can't believe the way the pendant was ROLLED up in the sleeve and put in box and I also noticed ( but didnt mention in email, didnt think about it till afterwards) there was NO inventory tag on this pendant. Was this a returned item from someone else ???

On a sweet kitten note....Summer and Sailor came and had thier breakfast 💞 😻 so they are being good little kittens and not playing in the street 🥰 and on that happy note I'm going to
Happy Dance 💃💃

💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Wednesday (8/5) Coffee & REVIEW ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Reflecting on the day we had yesterday, Milo and I. His first litter pan is causing problems, a disposable with old fashioned clay litter. The odor was horrendous! He's rotten inside!!! I got help yesterday dumping the clay litter, sweeping the mess on the floor, and refilling the pan with scoopable. A little too full! His first visit he dug in with the same energy as with the clay litter. Kicking all over the sides of the pan. I just watched with my mouth open. Then came the giggles! Looked on Chewy. Do you know how many litter pans they have??? Wanted one "kitten sized". "I think we're gonna need a bigger boat!"
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Seems interesting those words can form other ones like LIFE = IF. What happen d with the quality control the ShopLC used to have? What a bad pendant you received. Back in January I got moonstone earrings. Unfortunately, one of the gems is cracked. I will replaced it. Great Wednesday Coffee post.
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy, nice copy post today. I’m sorry to hear about your necklace, I would have been so upset. Who on earth would package such a necklace in that manner. Absolutely no excuse. Have a great day🌺
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Gypsy Loved your post. I bought the same bag feels like cardboard. Won't get another one. 👜😒🍀
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy Loved your post. I bought the same bag feels like cardboard. Won't get another one. 👜😒🍀
@Boston Irish

That was my first impression too !!! Actually seems cheap. After just one day the main zipper is going wonky !!!! I'm not impressed with this Sukriti bag and I wont buy another either - Gypsy
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Washington State Covid19 Update

Confirmed Cases = 60,917...Deaths = 1,653

29 people died on this day. Not good news!!
1 x