SIL: Finally Home

Harlequin

SIL: Finally Home

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

My SON IN LAW IS HOME!! ๐Ÿค—. He finally got to come home after a year and several months in S. K. Now he has to quarantine for 2 weeks. Guess who else is doing the same ME! I will primarily stay in my own room for 2 weeks. Which is OK, just happy he is home. GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS and. America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
9 x

anniebelle

Re: SIL: Finally Home

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
My SON IN LAW IS HOME!! ๐Ÿค—. He finally got to come home after a year and several months in S. K. Now he has to quarantine for 2 weeks. Guess who else is doing the same ME! I will primarily stay in my own room for 2 weeks. Which is OK, just happy he is home. GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS and. America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Fantastic!
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ I'm very happy for you !
Please thank him for his service ๐Ÿ’ž -Gypsy
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Happy Days to you and Family!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

That is great, I bet you are all very excited, you should have a celebration once you are out of quarantine.
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Congratulations to your family. Tell him I am appreciative and grateful for his service and thank him.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Thank you all, I will thank him for you for his service.๐Ÿ˜Š
4 x