Tiny pendant

Kittycat

Tiny pendant

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I was so happy to finally win a Burmese sapphire,it was a cross and I collect crosses. I was so disappointed when I received it that it was about 1\2-3\4 in. so tiny. I won't bid on any more pendants because I can't see it live to get a host measurement. Lucky, I didn't pay too much, but $32 for something that small wasn't worth it, even for Burmese Sappire. It won't even get noticed on my neck to receive any compliments.
9 x

Boston Irish

Re: Tiny pendant

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Kitty cat I have purchased rings and pendants could not believe how small.They should show size in inches not mill. I like large rings.😟🍀
5 x

YEET

Post by YEET » 3 years ago

Kitty Cat, I kinda like small pendants but I want it to be big enough to be seen not like a tiny lil dot. I ordered a gold chain from here, and two gold pendants, they were all real gold. Not only did it take a month to get here but the chain was smaller than I thought- i knew it was small but this chain was " one yank and it'll break" kind of small. And I'm not exaggerating but, the pendants are as small as the tip of my finger- and i have small fingers. I had another gold chain from another jewelry shopping network, so I tried sliding the pendants on that, the pendant hole is so small it couldn't fit the other gold chain, only the chain I bought from LC. Plus the chain has a spring ring clasp which I don't like at all. I might buy an extender for it.....

And don't get me started on the SBT pendants that come in a set.....
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

YEET wrote:
3 years ago
Kitty Cat, I kinda like small pendants but I want it to be big enough to be seen not like a tiny lil dot. I ordered a gold chain from here, and two gold pendants, they were all real gold. Not only did it take a month to get here but the chain was smaller than I thought- i knew it was small but this chain was " one yank and it'll break" kind of small. And I'm not exaggerating but, the pendants are as small as the tip of my finger- and i have small fingers. I had another gold chain from another jewelry shopping network, so I tried sliding the pendants on that, the pendant hole is so small it couldn't fit the other gold chain, only the chain I bought from LC. Plus the chain has a spring ring clasp which I don't like at all. I might buy an extender for it.....

And don't get me started on the SBT pendants that come in a set.....
SBT ???
1 x

YEET

Post by YEET » 3 years ago

[/quote]

SBT ???
[/quote]

Anniebelle SBT-short for Sleeping Beauty Turquoise
2 x

anniebelle

YEET wrote:
3 years ago
SBT ???
[/quote]

Anniebelle SBT-short for Sleeping Beauty Turquoise
[/quote]

Duh!! I knew that! Lol
0 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

@Kittycat I know what you mean; I learned the hard way not to rely 100% on the photo for sizing/scale. For that reason, I also look at the description and then at a measuring tape I keep at my pc, lol. The worst thing is that some of the jewelry home shopping sites use Photoshop (or whatever the software or method is called) to show their items on photos of models rather than live models and they're almost NEVER to proper scale. :roll:
4 x

anniebelle

Sea_Hag wrote:
3 years ago
@Kittycat I know what you mean; I learned the hard way not to rely 100% on the photo for sizing/scale. For that reason, I also look at the description and then at a measuring tape I keep at my pc, lol. The worst thing is that some of the jewelry home shopping sites use Photoshop (or whatever the software or method is called) to show their items on photos of models rather than live models and they're almost NEVER to proper scale. :roll:
Look closely, SLC uses photos to show rings on fingers. Sometimes very poorly!
2 x