Monday (8/10) Coffee ☕☕☕

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Monday (8/10) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy, you are so right about the ending of Happy Hour. I love my brew black as the ace of spades and guzzled it down today. I too follow the "coupon" thread and made a comment, but it was not posted and like you am proud of our ALL AMERICAN GIRLS. My HAPPY DANCE today is in celebration of my Daddy's 90th birthday. He is one tough dude and still going strong. You and all of your followers have a FANTASTIC DAY !!
Horsepower! I wish your Daddy a happy HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY! How wonderful! I wish him many happy and healthy birthday returns!! Blow him a kiss from me! <3
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy, you are so right about the ending of Happy Hour. I love my brew black as the ace of spades and guzzled it down today. I too follow the "coupon" thread and made a comment, but it was not posted and like you am proud of our ALL AMERICAN GIRLS. My HAPPY DANCE today is in celebration of my Daddy's 90th birthday. He is one tough dude and still going strong. You and all of your followers have a FANTASTIC DAY !!
@Horsepower

HI ! Special Birthday Wishes for your DAD ! 💃💃 Definitely calls for HAPPY DANCE 💃💃 -GYPSY
5 x

Gypsy

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
I'm so glad your brother is doing good. 😊💗 I love that the other neighbor is also taking care of the cats. 💗💗💗😊
@Kat

Hello !! How are you feeling ????? (((HUGS)))-GYPSY
5 x

Gypsy

@OSOTT

THANK YOU !!!! ((( HUGS ))) luv ya back 😁
🥰💃🥰
5 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
Horsepower! I wish your Daddy a happy HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY! How wonderful! I wish him many happy and healthy birthday returns!! Blow him a kiss from me! <3
OtherSideOfTheTracks, Thank you for your birthday wish for Daddy. I sent it to him and sealed it with a kiss from you !!
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks, Thank you for your birthday wish for Daddy. I sent it to him and sealed it with a kiss from you !!
Wonderful! That makes my heart soar! I love a sweet Daddy. <3
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Great Monday Coffee Post, Gypsy. I’m glad your brother is doing better and improving. And a neighbor feeding the kittens, too.
6 x