Sajen silver

anniebelle

Sajen silver

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Did anyone besides me order from this show? I just checked the status and my package is out for delivery today. I'm so excited and pray that the pieces meet my approval. I'll let you know!
8 x

Gypsy

Re: Sajen silver

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Did anyone besides me order from this show? I just checked the status and my package is out for delivery today. I'm so excited and pray that the pieces meet my approval. I'll let you know!
Hope your jewelry makes you HAPPY DANCE 😊
7 x

anniebelle

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
First reaction, they have their own boxes, too small especially for the rings. It was hard to tell when ordering if it was necessary to size up on the rings One of the stones is badly scratched. Got to examine further to decide if I really want to keep. If anyone else bought, please let me know.m
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@anniebelle I should be getting mine in a day or two, I will post on what I think.
6 x

fluffikitti

Post by fluffikitti » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Hi anniebelle, yes my ring arrived and I'm on the fence. I did size up based on other LC ring orders. the silver is feather weight and thin. The moonstones are tiny, barely rainbow. The way the ring is made bugs me. It isn't a cast ring set with bezel-set stones. They took silver and made a ring and soldered the unit with the stones on top.

the box is small but OK for my ring
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

fluffikitti wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Hi anniebelle, yes my ring arrived and I'm on the fence. I did size up based on other LC ring orders. the silver is feather weight and thin. The moonstones are tiny, barely rainbow. The way the ring is made bugs me. It isn't a cast ring set with bezel-set stones. They took silver and made a ring and soldered the unit with the stones on top.

the box is small but OK for my ring
@fluffikitti
I wish we were able to post pictures ! It would make the review so much easier.
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Hi, I got my order in and I am on the fence. The rings run smaller then the other shop lc rings for starters so they are a bit snug. The moonstone ring I was not impressed with and is going back. I also got a pendent and matching ring in the leopard Drusy which I like, I got them to go with a leopard kimono that I have so those I will be keeping. This line is different then the regular Bali line, I like the designs but not sure on the quality.
4 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

@Gem Lover I'm on the fence about Sajen Silver, too. I haven't yet bought any Sajen Silver, but I watched a show segment on it yesterday and liked what I saw, but didn't LOVE anything and figured I'd wait until their line grew in terms of selection. At this point, I like the Bali Legacy line better; I just got a 30+ gram bangle bracelet on auction for pennies on the dollar so it's going to be hard for another line to beat that. :)
7 x

anniebelle

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Hi, I got my order in and I am on the fence. The rings run smaller then the other shop lc rings for starters so they are a bit snug. The moonstone ring I was not impressed with and is going back. I also got a pendent and matching ring in the leopard Drusy which I like, I got them to go with a leopard kimono that I have so those I will be keeping. This line is different then the regular Bali line, I like the designs but not sure on the quality.
So you found the rings to be small too. I so regret not sizing up, but that isn't always a good thing. One of the rings was a problem with how the under gallery was designed, so it will probably be returned. I wasn't under the impression that it was supposed to be like Bali Legacy.
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Sea_Hag: I’m happy you got a fantastic deal on a Bali Bangle for an amazing price not sure of But sounds great. I get a decent deal once in a while Have a great day🙂
4 x