Any moderator

Harlequin

Any moderator

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

What happened to the category ( handbags ) on the R. A. Aug. 16. 8:54am.
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Any moderator

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
What happened to the category ( handbags ) on the R. A. Aug. 16. 8:54am.
Good Afternoon, Harlequin!

Looking over the topic threads, our records show that the RA topic about an overbid handbag is still showing up. It does appear this topic was started by you, under the General Conversation category. We hope this information assists with your inquiry!
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Moderator Connor, I was speaking of when you tap on RA and it shows jewelry and tap the filter button and tap category and it brings up a list of items that you only want to see such as handbags, only rings and so forth the handbag selection is not there, I was just wondering where that handbag selection was. I hope I explained it correctly this time, sorry. Have a great day. 🙂
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator Connor, I was speaking of when you tap on RA and it shows jewelry and tap the filter button and tap category and it brings up a list of items that you only want to see such as handbags, only rings and so forth the handbag selection is not there, I was just wondering where that handbag selection was. I hope I explained it correctly this time, sorry. Have a great day. 🙂
Thank you very much for that clarification, and I am sorry for any confusion caused by my previous response!

In regards to the Rising Auction section, I currently do show the Handbags appearing under the Fashion/Accessories category (when viewing it on browser), instead of the Jewelry category. Additionally, it should show under the Category Filters on the right side when browsing the overall Online Auction. If 'Jewelry' is clicked on, the filter option for Handbags is removed. I do hope this information assists with your inquiry!
2 x