Moderators, are Norell fragrances returnable?

RoxiJade

Moderators, are Norell fragrances returnable?

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Just wondering if they can be returned if we don't like them. I love the Blushing and New York, but I don't know if I will like the Elixir if I decide to try it. Thanks!
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Moderators, are Norell fragrances returnable?

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
3 years ago
Just wondering if they can be returned if we don't like them. I love the Blushing and New York, but I don't know if I will like the Elixir if I decide to try it. Thanks!
Good Afternoon, RoxiJade!

Thank you for your inquiry. It appears that the perfumes are not returnable. We apologize if this proves any inconvenience!
4 x

RoxiJade

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RoxiJade wrote:
3 years ago
Good Afternoon, RoxiJade!

Thank you for your inquiry. It appears that the perfumes are not returnable. We apologize if this proves any inconvenience!
Thank you, Connor!
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

If they are not returnable then I will not be purchasing any more perfume without being able to try a sample.
10 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 3 years ago

Ya I bought two Rings kept one I liked & sent other back... So Umm got my RETURN back in the mail today . Guess what I’ll be buying from now on!? Idk what’s going on out there , now I have to pay for an ugly lil piece I don’t like.
4 x

RoxiJade

SueB wrote:
3 years ago
Ya I bought two Rings kept one I liked & sent other back... So Umm got my RETURN back in the mail today . Guess what I’ll be buying from now on!? Idk what’s going on out there , now I have to pay for an ugly lil piece I don’t like.
Wow. Why did it get returned to you? Was it a clearance piece?
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 3 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
3 years ago
SueB wrote:
3 years ago
Wow. Why did it get returned to you? Was it a clearance piece?
Yes However they’ve always took back & refunded before! So now I’ll have to send back the one I liked.😒
3 x