Why does it take so long

Harlequin

Re: Why does it take so long

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gem lover, you are probably right it’s more DHL than the Postal Service. But the mail is running a tad slower. I actually was just trying to get a point across, Without naming names and so forth, this person does not want to lose🥴. Come November 3. Have a great night all🌴😺
2 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
It is not the postal service. It is DHL who delivers your package to the USPO. I have been having this issue for 2 years now. If you track your package after it is invoiced and DHL gets it you will see if you check everyday that it sits in Texas for a few days before DHL sends it out. I have complained about this forever and customer service has called them to get it moving for me. The post office can not do anything until they receive it from DHL, then once they get it you can see when you track it what town it is in, when DHL still has it it will say Texas or no info available that is because they are sitting on it, some of mine have sat at DHL for over a week before it has gone out to the postal service.
I certainly don't doubt that DHL has it's problems. But as a former USPS employee, I can tell you absolutely first hand that it is a miracle we ever have any mail delivered correctly. I won't go into all the problems, but I can honestly assure you that it is the biggest mess I have ever seen. Regardless of how you plan to vote, if you want to be sure your vote counts, do NOT trust USPS.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Sedona wrote:
3 years ago
In my opinion, they wait to send a few items together in one package, and that delays everything.
Not necessarily so. I often receive one item in a package, two in another, shipped on the same day.
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I agree my packages sit in Texas for 4 or 5 days before DHL picks it up. I currently have a package sitting in Austin right now. I don’t recall this happening in past years though.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Not that I put much past you-know-who but as long as you mail your ballot by the day before it is due no matter how long the USPS takes to ddeliver it to the collection center your vote should count. It's by the post mark date--not the delivery date as to whether it is valid. Our state has collection boxes by all the public libraries too.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi,
My mail from shoplc is as its been for years. I find its DHL that holds it up.
As far as a candidate upset with Usps. Lots of fake Ballots were confiscated. Very easy to fake Ballots by usps. Unlike Absentee ballots that are sent out to voters that are registered. 1000’s of Ballots were found that people paid homeless people money and smokes to give them their personal info. The homeless had no idea why they were asking. All were going to one candidate.
I believe we all want a fair election. Let them win fair and square.
But with so much fraud going on, there has to be a change in how mail is handled. Im sure both political parties have Rogue individuals trying to make sure their party wins.
Very easy to do it by mail.

I say- let the best candidate win !!

Hugs ❤️Vicky
6 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Also taking away quick sorters, overtime and more things. Someone does not want most of the states to do mail in voting. Jace you have been watching the news.🙂. So that someone is making the mail run extremely slow it’s been going on for a few months. 😼
Oh wow !!! Rarely watch the news as I tend to talk back to them😛😝😡 The good ol Government... pretty persistent aren’t they( mail in ballets)
3 x