Why does it take so long

Harlequin

Why does it take so long

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Takes forever to get packages, I don’t think it’s SLC, something to do with the Postal Service. Someone very high up is slowing down our mail. So SLC shouldn’t be blamed for a while 🙂. Wait until after November 3 and mail it will probably go back to the way it used to be, just my opinion🙃. Have a great day all🐯😺
3 x

anniebelle

Re: Why does it take so long

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Takes forever to get packages, I don’t think it’s SLC, something to do with the Postal Service. Someone very high up is slowing down our mail. So SLC shouldn’t be blamed for a while 🙂. Wait until after November 3 and mail it will probably go back to the way it used to be, just my opinion🙃. Have a great day all🐯😺
What happens Nov 3? Election day? What do you think is the connection?
1 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Didn't you see it on the news?
They were taking away processing machines...and postal workers protested. :o :(
4 x

anniebelle

Nope, missed that protest. Too busy avoiding all the other protests! Lol!
3 x

anniebelle

And we've been blaming DHL?
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Also taking away quick sorters, overtime and more things. Someone does not want most of the states to do mail in voting. Jace you have been watching the news.🙂. So that someone is making the mail run extremely slow it’s been going on for a few months. 😼
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

This has been going on for two months, but supposedly this delays the mail by one day--not up to two weeks like some of the deliveries here.
4 x

Sedona

Post by Sedona » 3 years ago

In my opinion, they wait to send a few items together in one package, and that delays everything.
3 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Yes, Harlequin
No "soaps"
so the news is " the bane of my existence".
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

It is not the postal service. It is DHL who delivers your package to the USPO. I have been having this issue for 2 years now. If you track your package after it is invoiced and DHL gets it you will see if you check everyday that it sits in Texas for a few days before DHL sends it out. I have complained about this forever and customer service has called them to get it moving for me. The post office can not do anything until they receive it from DHL, then once they get it you can see when you track it what town it is in, when DHL still has it it will say Texas or no info available that is because they are sitting on it, some of mine have sat at DHL for over a week before it has gone out to the postal service.
7 x