Wednesday (8/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Wednesday (8/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Wednesday 😁

💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼
3:25 am cst

You should never be upset by the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do....Life doesn't work that way.

Coffee ? ☕🍩🥯

I was reading and saw a report that said there is a VERY fine line between the PERFECT amount of coffee consumed and having the JITTERS so bad you can time travel between dimensions! 😳😳
My mission.....to find that line 😁😁😁

Did you guys know.....

That MOCHA isn't Chocolate ?!
Mocha was originally the name of a Yemen Port that was the first to spread the coffee beans to the rest of world ! Chocolatey drinks are labeled as MOCHA because it's said the Yemeni coffee bean had a 'chocolate' quality about them.
☕[clink]☕ 😋 Yummy

🤫 Shhhh.... sleeping kitties 😻
Summer, Sailor and Mama Sissy all here sleeping. Kittens were waiting for me about 10 pm last night. The kittens were watching the window when I peeked out 🤗 they are getting so big !!

@anniebelle
Little Milo is growing up fast !!! And I would schedule that kitty neutering!!! He's getting old enough and here pretty soon he will be "SCENTING" everything in the house he considers HIS !!!! And believe me, he thinks EVERYTHING is his !!!! You don't want that !!!!

@Margui 💞💞💞
I'm so sorry to hear the news about your Preacher. Will say prayers for him 💞🙏💞 hope all of you are staying well now also ! (((HUGS)))

Well, I did get my carpets ALL CLEANED 💃💃💃 and this morning when I fell out of bed....I realized that I hurt ALL OVER more than anyplace else, and in some places that I didn't even know existed 😲😖🥴 and that was after a hot shower and IBUPROFEN !! Today I will tackle the kitchen and bathroom YAY ??? 😳😳 don't be jealous 😁😁
Ladies and gents ; I need to get a move on !!! Still haven't checked my wishlist or the website this early morning 🥰 have fun hunting for your Bargins -Deals & Steals 😂🤣😂🤣 GOOD LUCK

I may be super sore but my carpets are clean...
BUTT WIGGLE ...🔛

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))- GYPSY
7 x

anniebelle

Re: Wednesday (8/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Good Morning Wednesday 😁

💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼💞🌼
3:25 am cst

You should never be upset by the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do....Life doesn't work that way.

Coffee ? ☕🍩🥯

I was reading and saw a report that said there is a VERY fine line between the PERFECT amount of coffee consumed and having the JITTERS so bad you can time travel between dimensions! 😳😳
My mission.....to find that line 😁😁😁

Did you guys know.....

That MOCHA isn't Chocolate ?!
Mocha was originally the name of a Yemen Port that was the first to spread the coffee beans to the rest of world ! Chocolatey drinks are labeled as MOCHA because it's said the Yemeni coffee bean had a 'chocolate' quality about them.
☕[clink]☕ 😋 Yummy

🤫 Shhhh.... sleeping kitties 😻
Summer, Sailor and Mama Sissy all here sleeping. Kittens were waiting for me about 10 pm last night. The kittens were watching the window when I peeked out 🤗 they are getting so big !!

@anniebelle
Little Milo is growing up fast !!! And I would schedule that kitty neutering!!! He's getting old enough and here pretty soon he will be "SCENTING" everything in the house he considers HIS !!!! And believe me, he thinks EVERYTHING is his !!!! You don't want that !!!!

@Margui 💞💞💞
I'm so sorry to hear the news about your Preacher. Will say prayers for him 💞🙏💞 hope all of you are staying well now also ! (((HUGS)))

Well, I did get my carpets ALL CLEANED 💃💃💃 and this morning when I fell out of bed....I realized that I hurt ALL OVER more than anyplace else, and in some places that I didn't even know existed 😲😖🥴 and that was after a hot shower and IBUPROFEN !! Today I will tackle the kitchen and bathroom YAY ??? 😳😳 don't be jealous 😁😁
Ladies and gents ; I need to get a move on !!! Still haven't checked my wishlist or the website this early morning 🥰 have fun hunting for your Bargins -Deals & Steals 😂🤣😂🤣 GOOD LUCK

I may be super sore but my carpets are clean...
BUTT WIGGLE ...🔛

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))- GYPSY
@gypsy, yes I was thinking the same thing. Covid still has us on lockdown, trying to figure how to get Milo to see the vet (I use a mobile vet). Think I'll call for an appointment, see how we can work this out.
6 x

anniebelle

FROM MILO ; what makes the best toy? A pen or a cardboard box? A pen IN a cardboard box!!!
5 x

Nitmatpost

Post by Nitmatpost » 3 years ago

Happy Wednesday
5 x

Gypsy

Nitmatpost wrote:
3 years ago
Happy Wednesday
@Nitmatpost

Hello !! Happy Wednesday to you -Gypsy
4 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
FROM MILO ; what makes the best toy? A pen or a cardboard box? A pen IN a cardboard box!!!
@anniebelle

Hi !!! Give Milo a cuddle from me !! -Gypsy
5 x

Gypsy

Hello Everyone, have you not noticed yet !!!! We can chat in real time again ! HAPPY DANCE 💃💃💃💃
4 x

anniebelle

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Hello Everyone, have you not noticed yet !!!! We can chat in real time again ! HAPPY DANCE 💃💃💃💃
Gypsy, did. You see all my test posts? Trying to get someone's attention! Hope it wasn't a moderator!
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Today I vacuumed the floor and carpet and in a couple of hours I will make Broccoli soup. Interesting information about Mocha, not being a chocolate. Everyday you learn new things. Nice to hear about Sissy and her kittens. Thank you so much Gypsy for the get well wishes for my Church pastor. Great Wednesday Coffee post.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Really, real time? This is a test post. :D
4 x