NO MORE!

RS

NO MORE!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

No more ordering new items on the first airing! This is the second item in a few days that I have not even gotten or hasn’t even been shipped that now has a coupon code with it 😡😡😡😡😡
I no longer care if I miss out on the item because that is just frustrating and now it’s a matter of principle.
SLC won’t honor the code and apparently cares not one whit about returned merchandise (which they say they don’t resell...ppphhhttt....) so I will no longer participate in live tv auctions.
Stalk the site only.
7 x

Catticus

Re: NO MORE!

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

DITTO! DITTO! DITTO! DITTO! DITTO! DITTO!
😡😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😡

I have some Premium Tanzanite rings, and other Premium items in my cart and was ready to purchase them with RA items.

I haven't looked to see yet if the rings in my cart are still there.

Why? They have probably been removed or the price changed - again.

I'm telling you, something is "going on" here. And not something good...for the customers, that is.
6 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Same thing here. I jumped on a Rhapsody ring on the 1st time it was on TV. Three days later, it goes on coupon sale.

I will return it. And now I have learned to never purchase from Live TV. It is maddening there is no price guarantee. I feel disrespected.
Bluez
5 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

This is the way I feel about it. We know that they frequently offer coupon codes that change. If you really want an item and you wait, you take the chance that it will sell out. If I can wait, I look for a code - 40% off is normally the highest that they go and is pretty rare. 20 and 30 are more common and it is up to you if you want to buy it or not. Like others have said here - if there is one left you can buy the same with the code and send the other one back if you are saving more money that way. I love the jewelry and other items they offer.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Same thing here. I jumped on a Rhapsody ring on the 1st time it was on TV. Three days later, it goes on coupon sale.

I will return it. And now I have learned to never purchase from Live TV. It is maddening there is no price guarantee. I feel disrespected.
Bluez
The same thing happened with my Rhapsody piece. I ordered a second one and returned one. It was a significant amount. Sorry but I am not just tossing away $400+ dollars!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

geminigirl wrote:
4 years ago
This is the way I feel about it. We know that they frequently offer coupon codes that change. If you really want an item and you wait, you take the chance that it will sell out. If I can wait, I look for a code - 40% off is normally the highest that they go and is pretty rare. 20 and 30 are more common and it is up to you if you want to buy it or not. Like others have said here - if there is one left you can buy the same with the code and send the other one back if you are saving more money that way. I love the jewelry and other items they offer.
Going forward, the only time I will order from the live “auctions” will be if I am buying for someone else. If it’s for me I will wait...if I miss out I miss out.
4 x