Masks

anniebelle

Masks

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Who was looking for disposable masks? 49 for $19.99 right now on air!
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Masks

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Can you believe some seller on EB.. has 50 3 ply masks for $3.99. Free ship. I think its a scam. The shipping of 50 masks will cost him $3.99 I doubt the masks will be delivered

Vicky
2 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

I got 50 for $11 on Amazon! The price has really gone down now that the supply can keep up with the demand!
3 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hang on to all of those.

Just saw on the news.....this won't be gone for 2 years!!
1 x

anniebelle

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
Hang on to all of those.

Just saw on the news.....this won't be gone for 2 years!!
God, I hope that prediction is wrong!
1 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Was not " just saying"..
CNBC 5/1/20
Research report out of Univ of Minn.
Predicts 18 mos to 2 years.

You can look it up.
1 x

AncileeKaye

Post by AncileeKaye » 3 years ago

So I got the 6 layer mask on ShopLC and they were different sizes , had different ear bands lengths on each side , had one mask with one band not sewn on so it was just hanging there. Then I cut them opened!!!
I found only ONE thin layer inside, NOT the 4 they said we're inside of it. The diagram is totally wrong. It's 3 layers SHY of the 6!!!! WHAT?!?! Why??? How??
Just sick. I called and they won't stop false advertising on these poorly designed FAKE masks!!! BEWARE!!!! This could kill someone if they think it's fine. It's NOT fine. It's poorly designed products and they should pull them from being sold!!!! Burn them!! Polyester doesn't do anything!!! Made in Indonesia in some slave market?!?! Even the design on front tags don't match. They didn't even get that right!!
2 x

anniebelle

AncileeKaye wrote:
3 years ago
So I got the 6 layer mask on ShopLC and they were different sizes , had different ear bands lengths on each side , had one mask with one band not sewn on so it was just hanging there. Then I cut them opened!!!
I found only ONE thin layer inside, NOT the 4 they said we're inside of it. The diagram is totally wrong. It's 3 layers SHY of the 6!!!! WHAT?!?! Why??? How??
Just sick. I called and they won't stop false advertising on these poorly designed FAKE masks!!! BEWARE!!!! This could kill someone if they think it's fine. It's NOT fine. It's poorly designed products and they should pull them from being sold!!!! Burn them!! Polyester doesn't do anything!!! Made in Indonesia in some slave market?!?! Even the design on front tags don't match. They didn't even get that right!!
Hmmm!!!
2 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

AncileeKaye wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

We apologize for the inconvenience, please contact me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your order information so that we may help you find a resolution.
2 x