Any Moderator - Please

Gypsy

Any Moderator - Please

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Where did the auction site go ???? A few cant access at all. When I goto there is only a header page....no items listed ??? Confused ! -Gypsy
5 x

josey

Re: Any Moderator - Please

Post by josey » 3 years ago

YUP....me too, but this whole website thing keeps me from spending money. Still, hope they fix it soon, or tell us clearly what to do to fix this. I called customer service and was told the site was down, or being worked on. Yesterday too. :roll:
6 x

Gypsy

Yes , most of us are having some sort of issue. And I wish we had an update on when the "missing second page" we can see people trying to chat.....but the posts are not showing !!!!! -Gypsy
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We're sorry for the inconvenience, our IT department has been working on this issue diligently and it should now be resolved. Please let us know if you are still having issues.
2 x

Gypsy

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

We're sorry for the inconvenience, our IT department has been working on this issue diligently and it should now be resolved. Please let us know if you are still having issues.
@shopLC_alex

Well, the RA issue has been resolved. But the issues we are having with the missing posts and pages is still on going. -Gypsy
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

@shopLC_alex

Well, the RA issue has been resolved. But the issues we are having with the missing posts and pages is still on going. -Gypsy

Good morning,

I received an email this morning from our IT department letting us know that they are still working on getting it fixed.
2 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

And "The beat goes on"!!! :lol: :lol:
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

"La de da de de, la de da de da."
1 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

A: Yup! :lol: :lol:
1 x

Gypsy

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

@shopLC_alex

Good morning,

I received an email this morning from our IT department letting us know that they are still working on getting it fixed.
Alex- thank you for the update -Gypsy
4 x