Moderator Please?

Gem Lover

Moderator Please?

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Danielle You might want to put a message on the website telling people to clear all their browsers and reboot so they know what to do, not everyone comes to the forum and will not know that.
5 x

KLiz

Re: Moderator Please?

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

I am not very technical at all I do not know how to clear my browser if you could explain that it would be great because I can not access anything anymore on my web site or even if I try using the app. so if lc doesn't want my money I don't want to waste my time anymore just clicking around here and getting nothing . Please tell me how to clear my browser and or reboot in kind of simple language for a simple mind like mine I could at least try that thank you
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I am on my phone
To clear my browser, I look to TOP RIGHT CORNER and see THREE DOTS...tap on

Go down to HISTORY and tap

You will then see at top where it says
CLEAR BROWSING HISTORY (DATA) tap and continue to read and follow next steps.
VERY EASY !!! DONT OVER THINK IT FOLLOW STEPS.

Hope this.helps -Gypsy
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I use my laptop so if you use a computer or lap top if you use Chrome or any other browser there are 3 little dots in the upper right hand corner, click that and click on settings then look for cookies and cache and click on it, it will have a box to click on how far back you want to clear and click all time and it will clear it. I use Chrome and Edge so I did it on both. You should do this every couple of weeks to keep your computer running faster, if you don't it becomes slow because it fills up your disk space.
3 x