Sunday (8/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post Reply
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3577
Joined: 1 year ago

Sunday (8/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 months ago

Good Morning -
3:35am cst

GEEZE ......
I'm getting tired of getting all the way out to my car and thinking, "Oh crap, where's my mask !" Like I'm SUPER WOMAN and my identity is at stake 🦸‍♀️


And have you ever gotten close to the end of the month, balanced your checkbook and thought....I better rinse off that paper plate 😲


Ladies the COFFEE is hot, strong and flowing ☕[clink]☕
but I gotta admit
this morning, my mind is on Chocolate

Yes, my heart this morning is calling for a day of chocolate and wine ♡ but my Jean's are screaming...

For the love of heaven woman....eat a salad !!

But why? I mean have you not noticed that when you bring those little packages of salad home that soon as you put it in your refrigerator it begins to turn brown and get soggy 😳

Ladies...chocolate doesn't do that 🤗


AND....here is something else to think about

Did you know that a banana 🍌 has 105 calories....
A shot of whiskey has only 80 calories...
Choose wisely 😁😁

One last thought on chocolate. Have you ever noticed that there are NO recipes for "left over" chocolate 🍫😳🍫


Oh, my little kitties...the only kitties I've seen are mamas Sissy and Sofie. I have not seen either Summer or Sailor and I did take a long walk around yesterday, twice. I hope they are okay. 😻😻😻😻 if and when I see then I'll let you know.

For now it's time for more coffee and I'm seeing a quick trip to the grocery store in my my future this morning - 🍫🍫🍫 and milk 😉
So ladies and gentlemen have a Great Sunday - the forum seems to be back to normal, glitches seem to be taken care of WOO HOO 💃💃 That's reason alone for a Happy Dance 💃💃💃💃


💞💞💞(((HUGS))) - Gypsy
10 x

Harlequin
Posts: 1445
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: Sunday (8/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Harlequin » 3 months ago

Gypsy: loved ur post🤣
6 x

honey
Posts: 1203
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sunday (8/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by honey » 3 months ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 months ago
Good Morning -
3:35am cst

GEEZE ......
I'm getting tired of getting all the way out to my car and thinking, "Oh crap, where's my mask !" Like I'm SUPER WOMAN and my identity is at stake 🦸‍♀️


And have you ever gotten close to the end of the month, balanced your checkbook and thought....I better rinse off that paper plate 😲


Ladies the COFFEE is hot, strong and flowing ☕[clink]☕
but I gotta admit
this morning, my mind is on Chocolate

Yes, my heart this morning is calling for a day of chocolate and wine ♡ but my Jean's are screaming...

For the love of heaven woman....eat a salad !!

But why? I mean have you not noticed that when you bring those little packages of salad home that soon as you put it in your refrigerator it begins to turn brown and get soggy 😳

Ladies...chocolate doesn't do that 🤗


AND....here is something else to think about

Did you know that a banana 🍌 has 105 calories....
A shot of whiskey has only 80 calories...
Choose wisely 😁😁

One last thought on chocolate. Have you ever noticed that there are NO recipes for "left over" chocolate 🍫😳🍫


Oh, my little kitties...the only kitties I've seen are mamas Sissy and Sofie. I have not seen either Summer or Sailor and I did take a long walk around yesterday, twice. I hope they are okay. 😻😻😻😻 if and when I see then I'll let you know.

For now it's time for more coffee and I'm seeing a quick trip to the grocery store in my my future this morning - 🍫🍫🍫 and milk 😉
So ladies and gentlemen have a Great Sunday - the forum seems to be back to normal, glitches seem to be taken care of WOO HOO 💃💃 That's reason alone for a Happy Dance 💃💃💃💃


💞💞💞(((HUGS))) - Gypsy


Alrighty..... I am human and I do like chocolate ...
however, if there are 50 flavors at the ice cream
parlor .... I am choosing VANILLA!!! hahaha And
leave it up to me to find ..... TRIPLE VANILLA ice
cream at the market!! "Don't judge me!"

Funny with the Morning Coffee Gypsy, thank you!
I hope Summer and Sailor pop up looking for treats
a place to play and snooze!!! Eat, Play, Sleep!!
8 x

anniebelle
Posts: 1581
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Sunday (8/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 months ago

Chocolate and WINE?, now that's a combination!
6 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3577
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sunday (8/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 months ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 months ago
Chocolate and WINE?, now that's a combination!
@anniebelle

Absolutely 😉🍷🍫 try it 💞 you'll find your Happy Dance 💃 -Gypsy
6 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3577
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sunday (8/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 months ago

@honey

You are too funny 😂😂😂

I did get my chocolate...sort of

I went to the store and got milk and bread then picked up some chocolate chip mint ice cream 😋😋 I figured I was just being cautious...we ARE under a heat advisory and I need to stay cool 🍦😋 - see ya on the other side 💃 - Gypsy
6 x

Angelflutter
Posts: 716
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sunday (8/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Angelflutter » 3 months ago

With all this chocolate talk, I'm in the mood for chocolate chip cookies. Just checked the pantry.... I have chocolate and butterscotch chips. Think I'll make some butterscotch haystacks too while I'm at it. Thank yall for adding to my to do list !!!! LOL.... :o
8 x

anniebelle
Posts: 1581
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Sunday (8/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 months ago

Angelflutter wrote:
3 months ago
With all this chocolate talk, I'm in the mood for chocolate chip cookies. Just checked the pantry.... I have chocolate and butterscotch chips. Think I'll make some butterscotch haystacks too while I'm at it. Thank yall for adding to my to do list !!!! LOL.... :o
Adding to your to do list? More like adding to your waistline!!!
1 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3577
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sunday (8/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 months ago

Angelflutter wrote:
3 months ago
With all this chocolate talk, I'm in the mood for chocolate chip cookies. Just checked the pantry.... I have chocolate and butterscotch chips. Think I'll make some butterscotch haystacks too while I'm at it. Thank yall for adding to my to do list !!!! LOL.... :o
@Angelflutter

You're Welcome 😁💃
5 x

Vicky
Posts: 1523
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: Sunday (8/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 3 months ago

Hi @Gypsy and Tribe,
Hope Summer and Sailor show up soon. I know you are worried.

You got me hungry for Chocolate. Just when I tried to fit into a smaller TENT. Well I do have Atkins chocolate bars in the pantry.
Not exactly DELICIOUS, but will do for now😋
Not bad washed down with ☕️

Enjoy your day !!

HUGS🥰
Vicky
8 x

Post Reply