Does ShopLC ever issue coupon codes?

Ena

Does ShopLC ever issue coupon codes?

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

When I joined ShopLC I got two very nice coupon codes: one for $10 of a purchase and another one 40% off. I used them both right away :)

Since then I don't see any coupon codes for ShopLC. Other networks issue coupons all the time and I'm sure it attracts more customers.

So can we expect any coupon codes or ShopLC does it one time for new customers only and then you get nothing?
9 x

Boston Irish

Re: Does ShopLC ever issue coupon codes?

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

There have been no coupons for a long time. They had them every day I don't know what they no longer have them. It has to be hurting there bottom line. Have a great day🍀
11 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

Yes in the good old days we had coupons all the time then the new President took over and things changed. He’s all about the money he’s constantly airing really expensive items when I see that I just turn it off. It’s really sad I always looked forward to using the coupons on items I really wanted but now there’s no savings at all.
11 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@Ena

Unfortunately the ladies are correct. ☹ We haven't had any SLC discount codes or FLASH SALES in quite awhile.

We keep on hoping that SLC will bring them back 💞 .-Gypsy
10 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
@Ena

Unfortunately the ladies are correct. ☹ We haven't had any SLC discount codes or FLASH SALES in quite awhile.

We keep on hoping that SLC will bring them back 💞 .-Gypsy

It looks like I missed a lot of ol' good things :) The company is doing well financially I think so no need for any incentives for their customers. It might backfire though....
9 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

I miss the coupons as well as the flash sales. My purchases from the LC lately have gone down to nearly nothing. :( Maybe if I had more coupons then things could be different.
8 x

William

Post by William » 3 years ago

Hi All

WOW I MISS the Coupons TOO

Use to regularly have coupons --- 25% --- 30%

And on Holidays 35% and sometimes 40% --(That was a LONG time ago --) AND in the OLD days they would apply to EVERYTHING!!!

Remember ---- NO restrictions -- They even applied to clearance merchandise-------

But even 30% in late winter of this year

And --Yes -- NO Flash sales any more Either!!!

I Miss ALL That Also !!!
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

William wrote:
3 years ago
Hi All

WOW I MISS the Coupons TOO

Use to regularly have coupons --- 25% --- 30%

And on Holidays 35% and sometimes 40% --(That was a LONG time ago --) AND in the OLD days they would apply to EVERYTHING!!!

Remember ---- NO restrictions -- They even applied to clearance merchandise-------

But even 30% in late winter of this year

And --Yes -- NO Flash sales any more Either!!!

I Miss ALL That Also !!!
@William

Hi !!! Yes ! Us " old timers" remember the good old days .....
Loved The Flash sales and
Coupon codes that applied to EVERYTHING online !!! -Gypsy
7 x