Holiday discount

Sea

Holiday discount

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

I really miss the holiday discount we used to get sometimes we would get 35-40% off one item. I used to look forward to the holidays knowing we would get a good deal. Now we don’t get anything except the constant free shipping on $50.00 or more big deal I would rather have the percentage off back.
11 x

Lulu

Re: Holiday discount

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

I agree. I haven't bought anything since July.
8 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Sea..u right...Me neither (buy...been a while)
6 x

Rob In Cincy

Post by Rob In Cincy » 3 years ago

Sea wrote:
3 years ago
I really miss the holiday discount we used to get sometimes we would get 35-40% off one item. I used to look forward to the holidays knowing we would get a good deal. Now we don’t get anything except the constant free shipping on $50.00 or more big deal I would rather have the percentage off back.
Hi Sea and everyone else. Try doing a google search for “shop lc coupon codes”. It should bring up websites like couponcabin.com and retailmenot.com which have codes: sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t. I found one today for 20% off my entire order. But, yes, the lack of websales and flash sales have definitely decreased my spending here. This Labor Day Blowout Sale is less than impressive, to say the least....the whole weekend has been a disappointment for price and value compared to the past.
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I have been doing more shopping at other shopping networks then here, they have had much better deals. Yesterday I got 2 pairs of 10K gold hoops, one gold and one rose gold, they are about an inch long and they were $59 a pair so I grabbed them for Christmas gifts.
6 x