Please be generous with your prayers and spiritual support!

JewelryQueen

Re: Please be generous with your prayers and spiritual support!

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Hollie

Well Hi stranger! Sissy and I are doing OK. Not in the paths of any of the wildfires, but the smoke!! Out of the "Toxic" range now but I've not been outdoors for any length of time in the last couple of weeks, I will tell you.

We have all been concentrating on OSOTT. It seems potable water is an issue for her at this time. How ironic. Surrounded and trapped by water and none you can drink.

How are you doing?
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
@Hollie

Well Hi stranger! Sissy and I are doing OK. Not in the paths of any of the wildfires, but the smoke!! Out of the "Toxic" range now but I've not been outdoors for any length of time in the last couple of weeks, I will tell you.

We have all been concentrating on OSOTT. It seems potable water is an issue for her at this time. How ironic. Surrounded and trapped by water and none you can drink.

How are you doing?
I'm doing great considering. Haven't been able to see my mountains in a while. When I drive down it's thicker and thicker. Got trapped for a bit between two fires over labor day.๐Ÿ˜ฎ Saw a chinook real up close. ๐Ÿ˜ถ Summer started out with a bang. Locals found a guy missing 5 years. Just sitting there... backpack and all. Then a lady drove in to the Clearwater. ๐Ÿ˜ถ That's kinda how the entire summer went. One thing after the other. And of course no pow wows this year. ๐Ÿ˜”
I'm a little she'll shocked. Got the trailer ready to go if we need to get out. Hundreds of firefighters here in town. We have them crammed everywhere.
.......and all I wanted to do was rock hunt. Didn't happen. Did rock the ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„ tho!

Is there anything I can do to help OSOTT? Im so sad that she's sick ,alone and in a disaster zone. That's just wrong.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

OSOTT asks for continued prayers.

She is in Alabama, Baldwin County. We have had limited cell phone contact with her. She is without power and will be for some time. And has lost cell Towers so her signal is very weak. She does have property damage and flooding issues. Do not know complete extent. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž when we know more , we will post it here. - Gypsy
3 x

JewelryQueen

@Hollie

Wow! Seems like we are all in the midst of something trying right now.

I for one am so delighted you found your way back to us. I'll add you to my prayer list to keep you safe. Boy is that list getting long! It's a wonder I have time to sleep.

Weird about the guy they found. An acqaintance of mine named Shirley went missing several weeks ago while on a two day hike/camp out and they found her tent and her whole site intact but not her. They have had all kinds of searches-- on foot, with cadaver dogs, with helicopters, with drones etc and absolutely no sign of her. I even organized some locals who are friends to look since they are very familiar with the terrain--to no avail. But enough of the uplifting thoughts.

Talk to you soon and stay safe!
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Osott: Still sending prayers ๐Ÿ™ your way, for you and all others. May the lord be with every PERSON in the world. Everyone needs the lord with them in are time of, COVID-19, wild fires, hurricanes, And always ๐Ÿ™. Lynette
3 x

JewelryQueen

@Gypsy
@Blossom
@honey

Could one of you gals let OSOTT know that I sent out the items requested today. I hope a dozen are enough. I enclosed a TINY amount of cash as well, since the technical communication problems are keeping her from being able to use credit or debit cards. Just enough for some gas or miscellaneous. She should receive Tues -or Wednesday at the latest. See you Sunday.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
@Gypsy
@Blossom
@honey

Could one of you gals let OSOTT know that I sent out the items requested today. I hope a dozen are enough. I enclosed a TINY amount of cash as well, since the technical communication problems are keeping her from being able to use credit or debit cards. Just enough for some gas or miscellaneous. She should receive Tues -or Wednesday at the latest. See you Sunday.
@ Jewelry Queen

We are talking now. Have gathered water and ice distributions info from H4T and am sending information to her H also found info for tree and debris removal so she can get on list ASAP ๐Ÿ‘. I'll give her your info in a few minutes -Gypsy
4 x

Harlequin

J. Q. ..... you are a great person to help Osott.
1 x

JewelryQueen

@Harlequin

All of the Tribe who are in touch have been working behind the scenes to do as much as we can to assist OSOTT. Believe me, mine is a very small contribution.

Everyone, please continue your prayers and positive thoughts for our friend.
3 x

Harlequin

J. Q. ........ All of you are the BEST ๐Ÿ˜Š
1 x