Please be generous with your prayers and spiritual support!

Jace

Re: Please be generous with your prayers and spiritual support!

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

May you and yours find peace to ease your suffering
and be guided to better health.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks The bible says the lord nver gives us more then he thinks you can handle, he must think you are a very strong person for all you have been put thru. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay strong we are all praying for you. Hugs. May Gods angels envelop you in their wings and heal you.
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Rolltide

I will try to pass your message along. We have only had contact with her twice in 10 days as she is feeling so poorly. If you don't hear back right away please do not take it as a slight.
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Always sending positive healing thoughts her way every day. πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Please, please please continue your prayers for OSOTT as Sally is heading in her direction. She needs all of our concerted efforts at this time. Thanks.
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Prayers your way and always OSOTT πŸ™
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I hope that Hurricane Sally weakens, so she won’t do harm to no one.
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

OSOTT we are praying! πŸ’—

The storm is definitely headed towards her. She is absolutely terrified. She is completely alone with no help.

To top that off, she is very ill. AND still grieving the loss of her mother. She didn't get much time to do that, because so many things needed to be done and like now, she had to deal with those things alone. πŸ˜–

Her cardiologist has changed her heart meds a few times in just these past two weeks. He's trying very hard to help her, but going off and on, off and on different medications, really takes a toll on a person.

She's weak, she's dizzy, she feels so horribly sick, and her heart keeps palpitating - which is the last thing she needs.

She gets terrified again and again when she hears the latest emergency news bulletins about her area.

The TESTS that aren't real emergencies, unnerve me and upset me!

But the ones she's hearing aren't "tests"...they're REAL! 😣

She's so weak and dizzy, how can she pack the necessary things up, including her cats she loves so much, (one is also extremely ill) to drive anywhere? She also has nowhere to go.

She is so sick, and so frightened, that she's unable to stop shaking. Also because of her illnesses, and the utter terror, she isn't able to sort things out clearly enough in order to pack what she might need.

I would be in a daze and unable to think at all!

And to think of her DRIVING while she's in that state, with the rain and winds being as strong as they are? That makes me worry even more for her. 😒

It's a horrible situation! Especially for a very ill person to face alone! πŸ˜” 😣 😒

She's so weak, and absolutely tired to the bone, and she is in SUCH a VERY fragile state, that she TRULY NEEDS our prayers and our understanding.

OSOTT has ALWAYS been here for us! She worked SO hard for us to have a place to go when we needed it.

It upsets me so much to not be able to be there with her in person to help her now, when she is in such need! 😣

Please PLEASE continue your prayers! Also please pray for others who are in similar situations.

Hey, 2020? YOU SUCK!

Hey, 2020? KISS MY .............! 😑

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

If I was able to help her I would. Osott am πŸ™ for you day and night. πŸ™‚
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
3 years ago
OSOTT we are praying! πŸ’—

The storm is definitely headed towards her. She is absolutely terrified. She is completely alone with no help.

To top that off, she is very ill. AND still grieving the loss of her mother. She didn't get much time to do that, because so many things needed to be done and like now, she had to deal with those things alone. πŸ˜–

Her cardiologist has changed her heart meds a few times in just these past two weeks. He's trying very hard to help her, but going off and on, off and on different medications, really takes a toll on a person.

She's weak, she's dizzy, she feels so horribly sick, and her heart keeps palpitating - which is the last thing she needs.

She gets terrified again and again when she hears the latest emergency news bulletins about her area.

The TESTS that aren't real emergencies, unnerve me and upset me!

But the ones she's hearing aren't "tests"...they're REAL! 😣

She's so weak and dizzy, how can she pack the necessary things up, including her cats she loves so much, (one is also extremely ill) to drive anywhere? She also has nowhere to go.

She is so sick, and so frightened, that she's unable to stop shaking. Also because of her illnesses, and the utter terror, she isn't able to sort things out clearly enough in order to pack what she might need.

I would be in a daze and unable to think at all!

And to think of her DRIVING while she's in that state, with the rain and winds being as strong as they are? That makes me worry even more for her. 😒

It's a horrible situation! Especially for a very ill person to face alone! πŸ˜” 😣 😒

She's so weak, and absolutely tired to the bone, and she is in SUCH a VERY fragile state, that she TRULY NEEDS our prayers and our understanding.

OSOTT has ALWAYS been here for us! She worked SO hard for us to have a place to go when we needed it.

It upsets me so much to not be able to be there with her in person to help her now, when she is in such need! 😣

Please PLEASE continue your prayers! Also please pray for others who are in similar situations.

Hey, 2020? YOU SUCK!

Hey, 2020? KISS MY .............! 😑

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

OMG!!! Can't believe you did that!
4 x