OH! I AM JUST SO THRILLED!

Hot4TENER

Re: OH! I AM JUST SO THRILLED!

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

OH CAT!!! I think we all know it was in playful fun. We are all frustrated over certain SLC changes and policies, But we also know that we DO get some great deals and nice stuff here. You brought a lot of joy and laughter to us with that zany post. It was just an exaggeration of some of the "not so great" ShopLC attributes. I even cracked up the 2nd time I read it. No regrets girlfriend.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Catticus and Hot4tenner you two have me laughing out loud, it's a good thing my windows are closed my neighbors who know I am home alone would think I am nuts. But you are right, and I have told customer service I thought we no longer used The Pony Express for delivering mail because it takes so long to get here so the wagons pulling the horses hit home for sure!
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

πŸ’žπŸŒΊπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸŒΊπŸ’ž

Thank you BOTH soooooooo much!
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: ADDENDUM TO: OH! I AM JUST SO THRILLED!

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
You're all so nice!

But all night in bed I kept thinking over and over: "I should not have written that. I should not have written that."

The Mods are great on here. The CS jobs, dealing with customers all day?

That to me is the most difficult job there is. I am VERY SERIOUS when I say I would rather cut people's lawns with a pair of SCISSORS, than to work Customer Service.
βœ‚οΈ
I feel terrible. πŸ˜”
We understand that people need to vent. Even in all of your venting you remained polite and didn't break any of the community guidelines! ;) :D

Personally, I read your post and I was all "Oh boy...how am I going to respond without sounding like a broken record??", because I understand that it sounds like a broken record when we say that we'll get the feedbacks, suggestions, etc forwarded to our Innovations team, but that's all we can do. CS can pass on the information, but we can't make the changes ourselves, as much as sometimes we may wish we could!

So...knowing that I'm a broken record, all of your concerns regarding product being jammed into a wrong-sized box, or shipped in the wrong box entirely, chains being received as Gordian knots, overbidders on the auctions, and all of the other issues plaguing everyone will be passed on to our Innovations team.

Please don't feel bad for venting to us, I don't think any of us took it personally! And on a personal note, I can understand and relate to family medical troubles.

Now...that said, do I need to have my cats teach your cat more litter-scattering techniques??!?! (KIDDING! I wouldn't wish that on anyone!)
8 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

Excellent reply Stephanie! I certainly don’t envy you! Your job is NOT easy. You deserve a raise after that reply! πŸ€£πŸ˜˜πŸ’ŽπŸ‘
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Stephanie,

Thank you for such a sweet, kind, and warm reply! Thank you so much for understanding! πŸ’žπŸ₯°πŸ’ž

I believe CS jobs are the most difficult jobs there are. I always have. I felt terrible that what I wrote might have hurt someone's feelings. Especially someone like you.

You are definitely a treasure, and a major asset to ShopLC.

I really hope that they know what valuable employees they have working here.

I know you can't reply to everything, but you do your job so well, you do indeed deserve a raise like D-Flawless said! The other Mods as well!

I hope you know that as a group here, we DO realize that the Mods' jobs are to reply, but that you can't actually DO anything yourselves about many of the issues we talk about on here.

I know that I don't ever blame you or the other Mods for anything, and I know the members I post with do not, either.

You can only do so much. And that's let certain people in charge of certain departments know about our issues.

And I must add something...

"Chains being received as Gordian Knots"!

"GORDIAN KNOTS"!

BA HA HAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

I wasn't prepared for that description, and did one of those not very delicate snort-laughs out loud when I read that!
😝

I looked it up so I could paste it here for others to see that you are hilarious!

"The Gordian Knot is a legend of Phrygian Gordium associated with Alexander the Great. It is often used as a metaphor for an intractable problem (untying an impossibly-tangled knot) solved easily by finding an approach to the problem that renders the perceived constraints of the problem moot ("cutting the Gordian knot")"

Thank you Stephanie and thank you for understanding about family medical problems as well as...
The never ending problem of scattered cat litter! πŸ™€

YOU ARE A SWEETHEART!

πŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸ₯°πŸŒΈπŸ’•πŸŒΊ
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

honey wrote: ↑
4 years ago
OKAY, ...I was just talkin' to the president, then to
personal shopper......they said that you need one of
those cooling gel face masks. just put into the fridge
for one hour, ok? then place over yer face and lay
down and chill. you'll feel better right away.
no thanks necessary. :lol:
may i suggest that you choose the fastest delivery
method SLC offers.
Fastest Delivery LOL!!!!
1 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I feel the same way. I have several pieces that has broken or didn't work. Most of time I just keep it. To much trouble trying to send back. I hardly ever buy on any other day than Friday so not a lot lost. Still I would not have ordered if I hadn't wanted it.
1 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

@ Catticus
Omg that was one of the best posts i Have seen over here😊 you made my day !!made me laugh out loud and you do know that I laughed out loud because all the same things of coarse happened to me before and over and over and over again 😊thank you so much that was very refreshingπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Stephanie you’re the best! You really made my day.
SLC give this woman a raise!!!
Your responses are so kind and considerate.
Thank you
1 x