I'm still waiting for my orders since 9/5. Is this normal for a shipping?

Ena

I'm still waiting for my orders since 9/5. Is this normal for a shipping?

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Placed an order on September 5. Still didn't receive it and the status is En Route. for 10 days already?

My other 3 orders status is MISSENT. What in the world does it mean? Did they send my order to a different address?

I still like shopping at SLC but the delays with orders are getting ridiculous. And I don't want to hear 'pandemic excuse". I feel that lately many companies use this reason as a cover up for their lack of organization and responsibility.
5 x

Harlequin

Re: I'm still waiting for my orders since 9/5. Is this normal for a shipping?

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Ena: not sure who to blame. I think we are all in the same situation. Mail delivery is really slow, especially this time of year, don’t dare say the reason, as I don’t want my but... ripped. And DHL also. Had a semi mail truck leave a few weeks ago from Nashville to Memphis, EMPTY!!! And came back EMPTY!!! Cause they are no longer to even wait till trucks are loaded, no overtime, no anything. Blame, D Joy. The new postal PERSON. Courtesy from the news. Have a great day 🙂
3 x

Syndraen

Post by Syndraen » 3 years ago

I have a package that has been sitting at DHL in a city above me since 9/3 I was told that 14 business days need to pass with no change in shipping status for it to be considered lost by SHopLC.
However if 14 business days have passed with no change then to contact ShopLC.
7 x

Syndraen

Post by Syndraen » 3 years ago

I had an order that was missent to the wrong city. Basically it went to the wrong post office. I did eventually get it.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yesterday, I finally received a package that was shipped on 9/4. Also a package that shipped on 9/8. Just checked my orders for today. Out for delivery are two packages, one that shipped 9/9, one on 9/10. go figure!!!
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I've been lucky that the majority of the time I get my orders in under 5 days. However just recently I did receive another persons order. So it happens - Gypsy
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Ena wrote:
3 years ago
Placed an order on September 5. Still didn't receive it and the status is En Route. for 10 days already?

My other 3 orders status is MISSENT. What in the world does it mean? Did they send my order to a different address?

I still like shopping at SLC but the delays with orders are getting ridiculous. And I don't want to hear 'pandemic excuse". I feel that lately many companies use this reason as a cover up for their lack of organization and responsibility.
It's become more normal in the last year or so. I've had things get lost, cancelled, forget to ship. Not everything can be attributed to a mail carrier. I returned two items and am waiting for a refund.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I have orders from 8/29 that are not here and they sat forever at DHL again, I tack my packages and once the post office gets it from DHL they come quickly, DHL is the problem.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

From 8-29.....are you kidding. Oh my
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Ena wrote:
3 years ago

I won several items on RA over the course of several days. Sept. 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th. According to the tracking numbers, they all arrived today. Haven't been to the mailbox yet.
5 x