I'm still waiting for my orders since 9/5. Is this normal for a shipping?

Gemsnob

Re: I'm still waiting for my orders since 9/5. Is this normal for a shipping?

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Ena wrote:
3 years ago
Placed an order on September 5. Still didn't receive it and the status is En Route. for 10 days already?

My other 3 orders status is MISSENT. What in the world does it mean? Did they send my order to a different address?

I still like shopping at SLC but the delays with orders are getting ridiculous. And I don't want to hear 'pandemic excuse". I feel that lately many companies use this reason as a cover up for their lack of organization and responsibility.
I would call CS about the "Missent" items. Maybe they can help you.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Googled the word missent said sent To the wrong address, or Wrong Destiination🤨. Oh my. I would be so upset if this happened. Gypsy said she has received other people’s items.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Ena wrote:
3 years ago
Placed an order on September 5. Still didn't receive it and the status is En Route. for 10 days already?

My other 3 orders status is MISSENT. What in the world does it mean? Did they send my order to a different address?

I still like shopping at SLC but the delays with orders are getting ridiculous. And I don't want to hear 'pandemic excuse". I feel that lately many companies use this reason as a cover up for their lack of organization and responsibility.
I won several items on RA over the course of several days. Sept. 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th. According to the tracking numbers, they all arrived today. Haven't been to the mailbox yet.
@Gemsnob

Hope your packages are all in your box and are great !! Hoping for HAPPY DANCES for you!💃💃💃 -Gypsy
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
It took my two caftans I ordered on under ten day nearly another whole week longer than normal to arrive. Got them today, but they are going back. Miles too big. They are not the Winlar, but the Winlars are too long for me, so no more caftans lol.
FYI, I have a few Winlar kaftans that are short. I sleep in them, but can still wear them out and about. They aren't satin, so they fall more loosely. Don't know your size, but kaftans are supposed to be big. If you want something more form *, try sleepwear in a less traditional style.
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
It took my two caftans I ordered on under ten day nearly another whole week longer than normal to arrive. Got them today, but they are going back. Miles too big. They are not the Winlar, but the Winlars are too long for me, so no more caftans lol.
FYI, I have a few Winlar kaftans that are short. I sleep in them, but can still wear them out and about. They aren't satin, so they fall more loosely. Don't know your size, but kaftans are supposed to be big. If you want something more form *, try sleepwear in a less traditional style.
Who knew "fit ting" is a dirty word!
1 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
Yes, the caftans are supposed to be wide and big, that's why they are so comfortable to wear. I have 3 of the shorter ones, I wear them around the house but feel absolutely fine to go pick up the mail, etc. Love them!
2 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Saw in the news, some delivery companies,
Not sure which
Are using drones to deliver packages
Maybe that's the problem! :D :lol:

New technology, new problems!!
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Ena wrote:
3 years ago

I won several items on RA over the course of several days. Sept. 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th. According to the tracking numbers, they all arrived today. Haven't been to the mailbox yet.
@Gemsnob

Hope your packages are all in your box and are great !! Hoping for HAPPY DANCES for you!💃💃💃 -Gypsy
Thank you Gypsy. I haven't even opened them yet. I'll let you know when I do.
Still no Simon picture. I don't think Mods are moderating like they used to.
3 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Thank you Gypsy. I haven't even opened them yet. I'll let you know when I do.
Still no Simon picture. I don't think Mods are moderating like they used to.
[/quote]

i don't think these forums are considered important by the network so very little assistance is provided.
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Sounds like you did great on R. A. 🙂
1 x