TLV: Opatra face mask

Harlequin

TLV: Opatra face mask

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Did any one buy the TLV today? If so or not, what do you think about it?..... No I didn’t buy, a little skeptical. Thanks for any feedback 🙂
3 x

anniebelle

Re: TLV: Opatra face mask

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

H, I only got a glimpse of it on my way to bed last night. Don't really know what it is for or how it works. I do remember thinking what will these Opatra people think of next?! :lol:
4 x

Harlequin

Rolltide: understandable, I’m the same way. But this one just put on face and lay back. LOL. BUT I am still a little skeptical 🙀
4 x

Harlequin

A: Opatra is a device NASA created, for wrinkles, lines in the face to make you look younger. Instead of Botox and plastic surgery. Someone else would probably be able to describe it better than me. 🙂
2 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

To say that I'm skeptical is an understatement. Too good to be true. I saw the woman who is a rep for the product and honestly with a VERY heavy makeup she doesn't give a good impression about the effectiveness of the mask.

Plus with all Opatra products I always wonder how those rays affect a thyroid function... I don't think it's safe. BUT I'm not a doctor and never even played one on TV :lol: so what would I know?
6 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
Is there "a guarantee"??

Probably not!

And not returnable...since it's a personal item.
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

:lol: Klaatu barada nikto :lol: :lol:

The Day the Earth Stood Still, 1951
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A: Opatra is a device NASA created, for wrinkles, lines in the face to make you look younger. Instead of Botox and plastic surgery. Someone else would probably be able to describe it better than me. 🙂
Why does NASA want to be wrinkle free? Kidding! Did you know the chemical vapor disposition used on Mystic topaz was also invented by NASA? Of course they used it for other things but it's still cool.
6 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

It is definitely an overkill with Opatra products today.

Every time I check they are pushing different products from this line. I wonder how good everything is selling....
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Why does NASA want to be wrinkle free? Kidding! Did you know the chemical vapor disposition used on Mystic topaz was also invented by NASA? Of course they used it for other things but it's still cool.
"Chemical vapor deposition" not disposition! Auto spell thinks it can read my mind.🙄
6 x