Sister Cat

Blossom

Sister Cat

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hey Catticus. Just wondering if your twin has had any news about her thyroid? Is she also a jewelry addict like all of us? If so, what would her forum nickname be? Hope she's doing well.πŸ’ž
1 x

Catticus

Re: Sister Cat

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Hey Catticus. Just wondering if your twin has had any news about her thyroid? Is she also a jewelry addict like all of us? If so, what would her forum nickname be? Hope she's doing well.πŸ’ž
Hello Blossom! 🌺

You're so sweet! She is scheduled for an ultrasound. Other than that, she's okay. Just exhausted. Part of that is because she has too many clients. I have been telling her over and over to take more time off, by telling certain clients she's semi-retiring, but she still hasn't done it.
πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜– 😠

Yes, she loves jewelry just as much as I do! 🀩

But because she's a hairdresser, there are a lot of stones she can't wear because her hands are either in water and soap all day, and worse...mixing hair dyes and also bleaches for weaves. She wears gloves when she does this, but it just becomes a hassle to her.

On her days off she's like me. Earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces!
πŸ₯³ πŸ’… πŸ’πŸ’ŽπŸ’πŸ’… πŸ₯³

What would her user name be...hmmmm...We both love cats and dogs. Since I took a "Cat-Type" name, she'd probably use something to do with dogs.

She might still use a Cat name. How about KittyGlitter?! 😺
Since we're both constantly grumbling about cleaning up scattered cat litter!
😹
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hello Blossom! 🌺

You're so sweet! She is scheduled for an ultrasound. Other than that, she's okay. Just exhausted. Part of that is because she has too many clients. I have been telling her over and over to take more time off, by telling certain clients she's semi-retiring, but she still hasn't done it.
πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜– 😠

Yes, she loves jewelry just as much as I do! 🀩

But because she's a hairdresser, there are a lot of stones she can't wear because her hands are either in water and soap all day, and worse...mixing hair dyes and also bleaches for weaves. She wears gloves when she does this, but it just becomes a hassle to her.

On her days off she's like me. Earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces!
πŸ₯³ πŸ’… πŸ’πŸ’ŽπŸ’πŸ’… πŸ₯³

What would her user name be...hmmmm...We both love cats and dogs. Since I took a "Cat-Type" name, she'd probably use something to do with dogs.

She might still use a Cat name. How about KittyGlitter?! 😺
Since we're both constantly grumbling about cleaning up scattered cat litter!
😹
Oh boy, you're both those kind of people too! I'm a dog & cat person (much to my chagrin sometimes) & scattered kitty litter is endless! But Kitty Glitter is PURRRRFECT! And you're right, she needs to take care of herself so she can keep making others beautiful!
3 x

Catticus

4 years ago

Oh boy, you're both those kind of people too! I'm a dog & cat person (much to my chagrin sometimes) & scattered kitty litter is endless! But Kitty Glitter is PURRRRFECT! And you're right, she needs to take care of herself so she can keep making others beautiful!
It IS endless, isnt it?! πŸ₯΄

I'm always saying: "I JUSSSST CLEANED THIS FLOOR! WHATTTT DO YOU DOOOOOO IN HERE?! DANCE? RACE? DO THE "HOKEY POKEY"?!
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Sadly I no longer have my kitty Harley but my birdies do that sometimes. In fact...the little heathen Hawkins, just a bit ago got ahold of some money my husband left for me before leaving. He said he had too much? Uhm okay 🀣

He left it on the end table and I let Hawkins out on her play yard while I got hers and Giacomo’s breakfast ready. She maneuvered her way to the table and got the money. I found her...back ON her play yard...chewing on a $20.00 bill! It is mostly ruined 😑 I had only turned my back on her for a few seconds!
I managed to save the rest.
1 x

Catticus

I'm sorry, RS! I AM, really!

But...but...

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
2 x

Catticus

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ¦œπŸ’ΈπŸ¦œπŸ’ΈπŸ¦œπŸ’ΈπŸ¦œπŸ’ΈπŸ¦œπŸ’ΈπŸ¦œπŸ’ΈπŸ¦œπŸ’ΈπŸ¦œπŸ’ΈπŸ¦œπŸ’ΈπŸ¦œπŸ’ΈπŸ¦œπŸ’ΈπŸ¦œπŸ’Έ
πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago

It IS endless, isnt it?! πŸ₯΄

I'm always saying: "I JUSSSST CLEANED THIS FLOOR! WHATTTT DO YOU DOOOOOO IN HERE?! DANCE? RACE? DO THE "HOKEY POKEY"?!
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
I wonder the same thing about my two cats. It's like they wait until my back is turned and then race to the clean litter box. Those mats to help catch litter don't help that much with these two little minions.

I hope all comes out okay for your sister with the ultrasound.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hahaaaaaaaaa ahhh haaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now she is hoppin’ mad because I am out back (albeit freeeeezzzinggggg) waiting for husband to buzz me!

She wants me with HER ...little demon 😈
1 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Cat, low thyroid hormone levels will make you tired. She’ll feel much better when they straighten things out. Really!
1 x