Surkriti hand bags

Harlequin

Surkriti hand bags

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Does anyone remember, the price the kitty cat purse was selling for? Not exact price, estimated price. Thanks 😊
1 x

Kittycat

Re: Surkriti hand bags

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

$30, I wanted one, but my last bag the paint came off and the previous bag I bought was just too small. I had it in my wish list but got a notice it was sold out.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Kittycat. Thank you for the information
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Just a hint on these painted handbags. You can buy a fixative at an art store that artists use to fix and protect their paintings once they are complete. It is a spray. It will darken just a bit so you know. One light EVEN coat. Wait a day and then a second coat. Not only will the paint not come off, but your bag will be essentially water and stain proof.
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Thanks so much for the info. If they have any more Sukriti bags like the original one I bought that I didnt have a problem with I will buy some of that just in case. I haven't seen any Sukriti bags like the original one I bought with the beautiful painting. The paint was fine on my first Sukriti bag, but it was one I purchased months or maybe a year later that I had the problem with.
3 x