Moderator please

CJM

Moderator please

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I have not been able to use budget pay for weeks. I’ve called several times; nobody is competent enough to fix the problem. There isn’t any problem with my account. I was told I could wait for a manager to call me back. We know how that goes. There is an item I want to purchase on budget pay; there is only one. Could you please get this fixed for me?
7 x

CJM

Re: Moderator please

Is there a phone number to call that actually connects to the Austin Tx office? Every time I call I know I’m talking to someone working from home. I can here “home” activities in the background. No one can help me and I have to wait 1-2 days to get a call back from “management “. I’m really getting angry to have to beg for HELP!
6 x

CJM

Well I lost the item I wanted. I ordered from another channel They have gained a customer, LC has lost one. After I pay off a couple items, LC can disappear. I've NEVER had problems with other shopping channels like I have had with LC Wasn't very long ago that on the forum moderators were breathing down our necks. Now there isn't one to be found. I've called several different departments today, 4 phone calls. No one was able to help me. There isn't a phone number available to call customer service directly in Austin. Everyone I talked to today was hundreds, if not more than a thousand miles away from Austin. Bless their hearts, these people LC employs try, but they aren't able to help. Most of them I can't understand; not their fault. If I can't use budget pay, I don't buy. I tried to get this taken care of 2 weeks ago; I was told "technical difficulties". Really? I asked for a price adjustment on an order 2 weeks ago on my last purchase. I got the adjustment; however, the budget pay in my order history does NOT reflect the adjustment. I'm not paying on it until the budget pay is fixed!! I'll still read the forum, I care about the people I've met. Right now if LC offered a 5 carat diamond ring in gold for $5 I wouldn't buy it!!!! I'm so disgusted with this company.
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Cjm: I hope you got your problem fixed with SLC, did a moderator ever answer or did you ever get a phone call back, just wondering. Moderators don’t seem to answer anymore, now they’re not moderating us they don’t read anything. I got someone in Ireland one time, a moderator I could barely understand the poor girl. Good luck, I have an order in a month or more, I’m just about done with SLC also. Should have said have not ordered in a month or so
3 x

CJM

Harlequin. No I haven’t heard from nor gotten the problem resolved. Seems the moderators don’t monitor the forum anymore. I’m so sick of this crap. I ordered from the J*V channel. Time to get the heck out of dodge!!
3 x

CJM

Harlequin. No I haven’t heard from nor gotten the problem resolved. Seems the moderators don’t monitor the forum anymore. I’m so sick of this crap. I ordered from the J*V channel. Time to get the heck out of dodge!!
0 x

MDK

Post by MDK » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago

I heard on this forum a week or so ago that you might want to try the "Chat" line instead of the forum to try to contact a moderator these days since they changed the web page. I hope this helps. Good luck.
5 x

CJM

MDK Thanks for the idea. I tried, but..a 5 minute wait turned into 30 minutes. I typed in my information and their response was "how can I help you". I told them I already sent the problem; get this, they didn't have access to it! I GIVE UP> I called customer service, they are totally clueless. I got into an argument with the person and then I hung up on them I can't take this crap What the heck is wrong with this company??????? It didn't use to be this way. I think the virus has screwed up this company.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
I have not been able to use budget pay for weeks. I’ve called several times; nobody is competent enough to fix the problem. There isn’t any problem with my account. I was told I could wait for a manager to call me back. We know how that goes. There is an item I want to purchase on budget pay; there is only one. Could you please get this fixed for me?
Good afternoon,

Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can take a look at this for you.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Took a MODERATOR LONG ENOUGH TO ANSWER 😏. M Preston how is SLC customers supposed to get HELP NOW DAYS????????? Can someone explain. Moderator that is.
2 x