Saturday (9/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Saturday (9/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning
Saturday 😊

I hope today brings a Smile to your face, L♡ve to your heart and Happiness to your soul 💫

3:15am cst
🌎 💔🙏💔 🌎

Coffees On ☕[clink]☕

A coffee a day keeps the GRUMPY away. And today feels like a CUDDLE up with my favorite mug and COFFEE kind of morning ☕😁
How about you ? JOIN ME ?? Sweet Treats are calorie free 😂🍩

Just in case storm BETA comes to visit, I spent most of yesterday putting up the tarps on back deck, to create a nice safe, dry, enclosed, "cubby" for Simon. 😻 of course my inside kitties are mad, even though technically Simon isn't inside. Tigger is especially offended and giving me dirty, hissing looks 😾 and I do mean dirty looks 😂🤣😂

I'm going to check out the website but gotta say, not sure about placing any orders till we know where BETA is going to go. Will see, I guess it may depend on how good of a deal I find on the website 😁 looking for the 'just can't pass up' deals 😉
So ladies and Gentlemen - I bid you adieu for now..I wish you the best of luck if you are shopping today . Don't worry about the storms outside,
Go ahead and Dance in the rain 💃💃💃

Continued Prayers for ALL in need 💜
💞💞(((HUGS)))-GYPSY
8 x

Sam

Re: Saturday (9/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

Morning, Gypsy, Sam here. Been a while. Just wanted to thank you for the pictures of Simon. He's gorgeous! What a sweet face. My internet is spotty because of where I live. Currently between two of the biggest fires in California, smoke and ash for two months, now. Breathing it, eating it, cars covered with it. But, at least our neighborhood is still standing, thank you firefighters! So, send some of that rain this way, please. And thank you for your uplifting posts. Helps get through days of nervous anxiety. Stay safe, happy dancer. You and the fur babies.
6 x

Gypsy

Sam wrote:
3 years ago
Morning, Gypsy, Sam here. Been a while. Just wanted to thank you for the pictures of Simon. He's gorgeous! What a sweet face. My internet is spotty because of where I live. Currently between two of the biggest fires in California, smoke and ash for two months, now. Breathing it, eating it, cars covered with it. But, at least our neighborhood is still standing, thank you firefighters! So, send some of that rain this way, please. And thank you for your uplifting posts. Helps get through days of nervous anxiety. Stay safe, happy dancer. You and the fur babies.
@Sam

HELLO 😁
Definitely been awhile !!! I'm so sorry to hear you are stuck in the fires ! And if I could send rain your way .....it would be there already.
Please try and stay in touch !! Take care and stay safe 💞- Gypsy
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I just purchase a pair of earrings (item number 3499448) and I hope they arrived perfect. I had my cup of coffee ☕ already.
I'm glad that beautiful Simon will have his cubby prepared. Stay safe from Beta, Gypsy. I can't wait for the Hurricaine Season to end. Nice Saturday Coffee post.
4 x

Gypsy

I couldn't agree more @Margui I wish hurricane season was over too. Along with fire season . Everyone stay safe ! -Gypsy
5 x

Gypsy

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy Yes, hope the hurricane damage is over for us all, hope there are no more bad ones that land. I wanted to put in my two cents worth for OSOTT in case it helps her. One year we had six tornadoes tear through the county I live in, and though none touched down at my house, we were all without power for over two weeks. First, if she doesn't have water in her home to bathe in right now, remember to try to get an extra gallon to sit aside, per day, just to sponge bath and brush teeth with. After bathing, she could dip her hair in the water, lather, and rinse for now, or else if she could get a thing of dry shampoo. I really feel for her if this is the case, for at least I had running cold water during this time. The extra gallon would need to be in addition to eight 8 oz. glasses of water for drinking per day. The second biggest thing I remember about that time, I happened to have 8 solar powered lights staked in my yard. I would bring only 2 of them inside the house each night for light. I put them in tall vases, and the light they gave inside home was awesome and incredible. If she could get just two of the cheap ones, and have them in good, direct sunlight each day, she could bring them in each night and have it made for light. Both lights when you are sitting, but then when you have to get up, just take one with you to go to bathroom. Provides wonderful light all night. If it is like it was here, probably any available open stores have sold out of everything. Someone could try to send her the solar lights if she is able to receive shipments somehow. I would be glad to, if needed. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

@Rolltide

Hi - I will pass along your helpful hints. THANK YOU .today OSOTT was able to score some ICE , a very precious commodity. And over 700 electric employees have arrived to start working on power grids !
💜🙏💜 continued prayers for everyone 💜🙏💜
-Gypsy
4 x