What do y'all think of...

Jace

What do y'all think of...

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Labradorite..?

Caught my 👁️..when "looking 'around' "...elsewhere..

Not sure?!?
5 x

Gem Lover

Re: What do y'all think of...

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Jace I love it, I have purchased a few items from here but I also purchased a few from the J network, the J network tens to have items with larger stones which I like. It is kind of like buying opals, some pieces have more glow then others so if you get one you do not like order another. Because they are all natural some will be nicer then others. I sometimes order two of the same item and keep the one with the best color and send the other one back, I do the same with opal items.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I have several pieces. The labradorescense can really vary from piece to piece. I even have a piece from Sajen Silver and a red labradorite ring! Extra special to me!
5 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

My experience with stones such as Labradorite, turq, some corals and other opaque stones is that you never know what to expect when you open the box. If you really love the piece then I suggest buying more than one (at least) then send the other(s) back. It may cost you more that way but you will get to see the one which looks the best and that will be worth it in the end.

I do that will clothes sometimes when I'm not sure about which size to get. In that case I buy at least a couple of sizes then send the one that doesn't fit back.
5 x