Today’s TLV - Massager

D-Flawless

Today’s TLV - Massager

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I have to say I have one of these Deep Tissue Shiatsu massagers from a different source and they are absolutely FANTASTIC!! I actually bought two...one for home and one for the office! I originally bought one for my boss for Christmas last year...then someone else tried it and wanted one....well you get the picture...now we ALL have them and we are so much happier and no longer in pain! This massager really gets in there and relieves the pain we all get in the shoulders and upper back from leaning down on our phones and computers! I often work 30-40 hours straight and this relieves the muscle spasms and knots in my neck, shoulders and back! You can adjust the pressure simply by pulling down on it and it REALLY makes a difference! I had tried every massager on the market for my painful shoulders and neck and nothing worked. I must say mine was $50 and came with a really nice carrying case though...a huge plus for me!!!
4 x

LisaC2019

Re: Today’s TLV - Massager

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I saw that massage and thought about purchasing but decided to wait. It sounds like you really like it and you are getting great results. I may consider at a later time. I did pick up one of the heating pads and so far I am really enjoying it.
2 x