Where’s my post ?

Amy

Where’s my post ?

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Several days ago Cozelle was the TLV with bedding. I was so excited I could choose “light yellow” because it would be a nice change for my “blue” bedroom. It was NOT light yellow it was “sand.” I never mentioned anyone’s name & I have seen plenty of posts with host names right in the post. Needless to say, “sand” is NOT “light yellow” and does not do anything for coordinating my bedroom. What happened to my post? There wasn’t anything offensive or out of line. Do only the positive posts get selected ???
8 x

Gypsy

Re: Where’s my post ?

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@Amy

Hi - I don't know why your post didn't get posted, unless you added an ATTACHMENT or PICTURE, if you did these posts still require Moderators approval and can sometimes take a day or two - Gypsy
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Just for the record don't order anything in sage. It is fluorescent, almost neon, green. Also don't be fooled by the maroon. It is rust colored. Just sayin'. :? :?
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Thanks Gypsy. I don’t do pics or attachments; just plain old text. It’s such a hassle to return. I’ve kept plenty of things I was unhappy with & I try to be careful. ShopLC doesn’t give me joy sometimes (my fault) but they always take my money !!
7 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

I have plenty of JOY....' cause I don't/won't order anything from SHlc anymore.

Once burned, twice shy!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Thanks Gypsy. I don’t do pics or attachments; just plain old text. It’s such a hassle to return. I’ve kept plenty of things I was unhappy with & I try to be careful. ShopLC doesn’t give me joy sometimes (my fault) but they always take my money !!
@Amy

😿 wish I had a good answer
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Amy I did the same thing about a month ago. I have a yellow and blue bedspread in my guest room and thought the yellow sheets would be nice with it and ordered them and like you I was upset when they came in and yes they were a sand/tan color, I returned them. The next time they had them on they had mustard ones so I got those and they are a bright yellow mustard but they look good so I kept them but they are not like a citrine yellow, better then sand lol.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Several days ago Cozelle was the TLV with bedding. I was so excited I could choose “light yellow” because it would be a nice change for my “blue” bedroom. It was NOT light yellow it was “sand.” I never mentioned anyone’s name & I have seen plenty of posts with host names right in the post. Needless to say, “sand” is NOT “light yellow” and does not do anything for coordinating my bedroom. What happened to my post? There wasn’t anything offensive or out of line. Do only the positive posts get selected ???
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Looking at the moderator logs, I don't see any threads or posts created by you being deleted. There may have been a connection issue causing it not to post. In regards to your feedback about those items, I have passed them along to both our TV programming and home products teams. Thank you again for your post, and I hope you have a great rest of your day.
3 x