Yeah I won on RA

Harlequin

Yeah I won on RA

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I won an item on the RA, looked at my bank account they charged me three extra times for the same item, called customer service, it shows nothing on their end. But on my Account it shows Shop. liquidation at -$18.60 four times I am so mad right now the guy was so rude. Haven’t ordered in a month or so or have done RA . To make it worse it shows I still owe for the item on the auction. 😖😫😤😡🤬. I am so done with SLC this was the straw that broke the camels back.
8 x

Willa

Re: Yeah I won on RA

Post by Willa » 3 years ago

Hi!
You can tell your Bank about this and challenge the charges.
Good Luck!
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Well that is so over the top unacceptable!!! How can something like that happen? I'd first call my bank. Send an email to one of the moderators, they always offer to help in that way. Yeah, I'd be done with them myself!
6 x

Harlequin

I am done, AFTER I GET MY MONEY BACK, and call a couple places. I can assure you that!!!! Thank you both for your support 🙂
6 x

Willa

Post by Willa » 3 years ago

I feel sorry for anyone who is overcharged because of the times, when money "is tight" for so many.
I hope you get this straighted out.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Harlequin Congrats on winning but they took the fun out of it by charging you multiple times. I would call back, I have had times when I get a person who is not helpful and rude but the next person figures it out. I am sorry this happened, it has happened to me a couple times but the gave me back the money.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Congratulations Harlequin. However, they can’t charge you more than you pay for the same item. Consult a moderator like Preston or Danielle ( I hope she is still working with ShopLC) Doing such thing it’s no honoring the LC initials that means Low Cost. I hope your problem get resolve ASAP (As Soon As Possible) That agent has been rude to you, then he needs to prepare better how to deal with customers, otherwise if that agent don’t do that, better for him to look for another job. His attitude makes him unfit to do a proper job and needs to learn to leave his personal problems at home, not bring them into the office.
5 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I won an item on the RA, looked at my bank account they charged me three extra times for the same item, called customer service, it shows nothing on their end. But on my Account it shows Shop. liquidation at -$18.60 four times I am so mad right now the guy was so rude. Haven’t ordered in a month or so or have done RA . To make it worse it shows I still owe for the item on the auction. 😖😫😤😡🤬. I am so done with SLC this was the straw that broke the camels back.
Good afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, as stated previously our system is only allowed to make one charge for one purchase. What you are seeing is probably multiple pending charges due to connection errors during the payment process. By contacting your financial institution they should be able to reaffirm that those charges should fall back into your account shortly. However you can email me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your account and order information and I can look into it personally to help find some resolution for the issue.
2 x

Harlequin

Thank you M. Alex give it a day or two, if not put in I will E Mail you.
2 x