Robes,hats,massagers - becoming other shopping channels

CC

Robes,hats,massagers - becoming other shopping channels

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I quit watching at least 3 other shopping channels as they got away from jewelry and most of the day you were watching home products, clothes, etc. Okay every now and then but I watch shoplc for JEWELRY. Still watch one other as it is all jewelry but more pricey. Hope shoplc doesn't take the same path those other shopping channels did.
2 x

RS

Re: Robes,hats,massagers - becoming other shopping channels

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Personally I like the variety. They still do sell mostly jewelry but it’s nice to see some other stuff too.
4 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I agree but please no more Opatra
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
I agree but please no more Opatra
A-mennnnn to THAT❣️❣️❣️
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

They can't compete with Amazon on this other stuff - plus you get the benefit of reviews on the products. A lot of what they sell reminds me of the very cheap stuff that used to come up from Mexico.
3 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I don't like all the things that they are selling. I watch for the jewelry and not the junky clothes and other things they sell. I just buy the things that they sell on Friday and sometimes on Tuesday. I certainly wouldn't buy the jewelry they sell for hundreds of dollars. And I have to say that Kim sits there like she is frozen with a fake smile.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I agree that most can be purchased cheaper on Amazon and I get free shipping there but in the case of the garden hose I just got from shop lc it was cheaper here even with the shipping so like anything else you have to do your homework. As for the clothes I have many of their dresses and love them and I always get asked by strangers were I got them when I am out and about, I also have some of their shirts and poncho's that I like very much but that is not to say I liked all that I got, some got returned but for the price the ones I got were nice. I like the back massager with heat that I got and when I googled the same product it was much more online then on shop lc, I purchased a second one for my sister. I like that they have lifestyle shows. I did one time order a fake fur jacket they had and when I opened it I was shocked at how bad it was, the fur looked like the stuff you see on a gorilla Halloween costume, lol, it went right back so yes some of it is not great but some is very nice.
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Awww gem lover I have 2 of those jackets in blush and gray! They are supposed to be kinda feathery fur like that. It’s very fashionable... at least that’s wat my 20 something year old kids tell me... so I’m believing it. Got them cheap ( like 10 or 12 dollars) on RA. They are really well made, but they are a little unusual so I can understand why some wouldn’t care for the style. But I’m rockin the style like the young uns!
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

They have items with different looking fur. I have some, too, but it's smooth, soft and some with that feathery look.

I did get one that had what was very messy looking fur.

Keep rockin' your furs, Hot! They're not all the same! 🥰
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
I quit watching at least 3 other shopping channels as they got away from jewelry and most of the day you were watching home products, clothes, etc. Okay every now and then but I watch shoplc for JEWELRY. Still watch one other as it is all jewelry but more pricey. Hope shoplc doesn't take the same path those other shopping channels did.
I love the breaks from jewelry with Lifestyle! I look forward to it.
I've bought tons of things and I mostly like them. I've never owned so many robes at once but I really like them and enjoy being able to pick one out depending on weather and mood.
We have lots of the blankets here. The puppy enjoys eating them. :x
We have a bunch of great lighting from shopLC too.
Ruanas! I love the ruanas. Haven't seen any lately.
I love my jewelry but I also love the mix-up.
Besides, as much jewelry as I own, I'd sure like to see something different. I'm bored.
1 x