Hosts keep encouraging resellers to buy..

Ena

Hosts keep encouraging resellers to buy..

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

This is the first shopping network I know of where the hosts keep telling RESELLERS to buy the items in big quantities to sell later at a higher price.
I know people do it all the time but it's the first I see the hosts encourage people to buy to resell on the air...

No wonder RAs are going crazy in bidding as well..
7 x

CC

Re: Hosts keep encouraging resellers to buy..

Post by CC » 3 years ago

I've noticed that lately too.
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Well I am a reseller and I'm here to tell you (unless i'm buying for myself) I only buy on the RA and for half the regular price. I couldn't mark up their regularly priced items enough to both sell and make any money on the deal. Anybody that thinks they can is a fool.
10 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

And those hosts would think a potential buyers or resellers will buy or sell any composite ruby or poorly cut gems? If they want that improve the gem cutting then sell non fissure- filled Rubies or Sapphires and non-dyed Jade. If a customer buy such stones it’s for herself, not to sell.
5 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
And those hosts would think a potential buyers or resellers will buy or sell any composite ruby or poorly cut gems? If they want that improve the gem cutting then sell non fissure- filled Rubies or Sapphires and non-dyed Jade. If a customer buy such stones it’s for herself, not to sell.
And speaking of Jade, I wrote in yesterday to question about the "natural" untreated jadeite. Undyed doesn't mean it isn't bleached and/or polymer filled. If that's really true, then it would be A grade,(regardless of color), not B or C grade, which would be the correct clarification. "natural" is misleading in many cases. So I really doubt if it is grade A, or they should and would say so!
6 x