100" jade necklace

Gem Lover

100" jade necklace

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

They are showing the 100" jade necklace and comparing it to a natural jade necklace that is over $1000.00, I have the 100" jade necklace and it is one of my regret purchases, I bought it before doing research on jade. I just sent them a message and told them the one the are comparing it to is not dyed and polymer filled I also told them I own the 100" necklace and it sounds like plastic when you tap it and feels like it too.
2 x

RS

Re: 100" jade necklace

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I won’t buy jade here because of that. I just don’t want plastic “jade”.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And they always talk about how hard it is and how long it takes to individually know between the beads. There IS a tool for that which I am CERTAIN they use. It’s actually quite easy making the time to make the necklace much less.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

My white jade they say is natural, I hope they are being truthful, it does feel and sound different when tapped then their color jade. I watched a video where they use the sound test to see if it is the real deal and my white jade does sound like the natural did in the video.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
My white jade they say is natural, I hope they are being truthful, it does feel and sound different when tapped then their color jade. I watched a video where they use the sound test to see if it is the real deal and my white jade does sound like the natural did in the video.
Well that’s good. I hope so because if you wanted plastic you would have bought plastic...and paid less!
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have purchase several of the carved jade pieces and after reading this post may have to have them tested to see if they are real. When I bought them the presentations stated these were real jade. I also purchased two pieces of the natural jade and also hope it is what was presented.
2 x

LisaC2019

RS wrote:
4 years ago
RS how do you know the jade is plastic if you have never purchased? Do you know someone who has and they were able to give you input? Thanks.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
RS how do you know the jade is plastic if you have never purchased? Do you know someone who has and they were able to give you input? Thanks.
Hi! I was going by what the OP said. That her jade was polymer filled. Basically plastic filled. I wouldn’t want that.
2 x

LisaC2019

RS wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hi! I was going by what the OP said. That her jade was polymer filled. Basically plastic filled. I wouldn’t want that.
Oh okay...whew I would not want that either...Thanks for clarifying!!!
2 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I have a lot of there jade, in every color. I know they are dyed it stated that when I bought them. But I can tell you mine are not plastic
. I hit them against each other or a solid object they have a nice ring to them. I like quality like all you do. But I'm not paying a fortune so i dont expect it. But for what we pay we still get a nice looking jewelry. I get constant compliments on my peices. But i still love most of shoplc jewelry. Of course some peices are junk that i sent back.
3 x