Cancelled items

Yiayia11

Cancelled items

Post by Yiayia11 » 3 years ago

I recently ordered 2 cosmetic bags, soft robe like etc.. I’ve been gone a few days, but looked at my order history and someone had cancelled them! Not me.. sometimes I’ve had them completely take stuff out of my wish list, like I never put it in..
Tonight I looked at the invoice I just got with 8 items on it, shipping free, right? No, they charged me 5.98 shipping!
So I called, the guy said I only bought 7 items for $60.01.. I said that’s still over $50! You owe me that shipping.. nope it’s even more complicated than that! One of the items was charged separately to my card plus $2.99 shipping, .. so that means they charged me twice for the same item.. I’ve got to call in the morning, evidently customer service doesn’t work after 9pm CT.. it was 7Pm PT here..
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Cancelled items

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Yiayia11 wrote:
3 years ago
I recently ordered 2 cosmetic bags, soft robe like etc.. I’ve been gone a few days, but looked at my order history and someone had cancelled them! Not me.. sometimes I’ve had them completely take stuff out of my wish list, like I never put it in..
Tonight I looked at the invoice I just got with 8 items on it, shipping free, right? No, they charged me 5.98 shipping!
So I called, the guy said I only bought 7 items for $60.01.. I said that’s still over $50! You owe me that shipping.. nope it’s even more complicated than that! One of the items was charged separately to my card plus $2.99 shipping, .. so that means they charged me twice for the same item.. I’ve got to call in the morning, evidently customer service doesn’t work after 9pm CT.. it was 7Pm PT here..
Good morning,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I would be more than happy to assist you! Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information so I can help look into this for you.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I had the same thing happen last month, I went to my order history to track an order because it was taking so long to get here and it had been canceled and I did not cancel it, I called to complain but was told they did not know what happened.
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I'm sorry that both of you had s&h problems. Hope they fix both fast!!!! 💗💗
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Hey all. These are just a few reasons I don’t want to buy any more. But I know I will again someday. This is really upsetting, because I do like to buy from SLC but, the things going on since changes for the worse, makes one wonder if it is really worth the headaches.
2 x