Gypsy

Saturday (9//26) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Saturday
🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁
3:20 am cst
A good life is when you SMILE often
DREAM big - LAUGH alot
And realize just how BLESSED you are ! ENJOY the day !

Coffee ? ☕ 😊 ☕

This morning will hopefully be filled with nothing but possibilites. An adventure or a scavenger hunt - a day of getting things done or a day of just being. It doesn't matter what you decide to do today - Positive thinking should be leading the way 🤗

I don't see the kittens upstairs so much anymore. But they are being taken care of. I see plenty of food bowls around, several of them are at bottom of my stairwell 😻

I actually did end up doing a little bit of Christmas shopping for DIL yesterday. Fingers crossed that she likes what I picked out 🤞🤞 and then I spent alot of time cleaning out my closet yesterday. 😳 how in the world did I get all this stuff in this closet ? ? There's still lots to go through. So off I head to do some quiet time folding.

Can't think of anything I'm needing to look for today, but I'm sure I'll check out the clearance section again. Hope everyone has a Super Saturday ! Stay safe. 😷 🧤 😷
HAPPY DANCE 💃💃💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS))) -Gypsy
7 x

Harlequin

Re: Saturday (9//26) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy. Like your post today 🙂
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy , proud of you to attempt such a job as cleaning out a closet. I'm putting off doing mine til I can get some help. I'd like to pack up almost everything in my dresser drawers and half of my closet! I have things I haven't worn in years, I'm sure someone can use them. Frankly, my style has changed a lot since I started watching SLC. I adore their kaftans, kimonos, ponchos, etc. All else I need are things to wear with them! I have gained a lot of weight over the past year. Hardly wear pants at all anymore, a kaftan is so much more comfortable. Besides, don't need much when you're quarantined!!!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Well ladies, it was an ALL DAY job but I now know where everything in my closet is......at least for today anyhow 😁😁😁😁 have a great evening. -Gypsy
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Lovely quote about life. Cleaning a closet is a difficult task although I arrange my clothes back in April. I think the closet need an arrangement again. Too much for a tiny apartment. I ‘m happy that the kittens are well. Nice Saturday post, Gypsy.
6 x