Today is the Day of NOT Shopping at SLC for me

Ena

Today is the Day of NOT Shopping at SLC for me

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

The Gold Smackdown Day.. The whole day of tanzanite and diamonds.. Talk about no variety in the items presented..

It means a day of not shopping at SLC for me. Not interested in expensive jewelry purchases, just not the right timing to spend a few grand on a piece of jewelry.

So today is saving money day for me :D Are YOU shopping at SLC today? :D
10 x

Harlequin

Re: Today is the Day of NOT Shopping at SLC for me

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Nooooo!!!!!
7 x

Willa

Post by Willa » 3 years ago

It's nice to have choices..to go elsewhere.
8 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Im not buying either, no money until Wed. which is my payday. Probably would not have been buying anyway. Way too high of prices to be spending at this time anyway, you are right. I will window shop, just have it on in the background while doing other things or switch to another channel depending on what that are showing.
8 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Shawn and Stacy just said no all day gold they don't have enough. Great! I hope they don't replace it with Tanzanite or Shungite or Diamonds.
8 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

It’s always high end rings on “gold” day. On a different channel (J) they had gold too: chains, necklaces, rings, earrings! Now that was a gold show!
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I glanced at the gold offerings but didn't see anything that struck my fancy. Not much for yellow gold, silver is a good alternative for everyday. If I were to invest in something high end, I would prefer white gold.

I took this opportunity to clean out my shopping cart, that is, what I've been able to reconstruct since they emptied it last week! Wasn't much, but wanted to take advantage of those two coupon codes before September is over. Saved about $25, every little bit!
4 x